British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Nss, 27/9/17... Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg.

Stevebrum wont be happy, he thinks Wolves riders can do no wrong.

Of course he doesn't his life revolves around Wolverhampton speedway...

That's a bit rich coming from you.

Whys that ?

On the clip on here it's Freddie who should have gone,not a good angle though

• Like 2

Do you need to ask that

Do you need to ask that

Yep i do, now give me an answer..

100 % Freddie's fault , can't see why anyone would say otherwise ?

Left Bjerre with nowhere to go

Hope he's OK though , great rider !

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

Having just seen the clip I cannot understand how the ref excluded Bjerre. Never 50/50 - it was Lindgrens fault every day of the week!

• Like 1

Wtf was lindgren doing. Idiot

NB NO cheering from aces fans

Lindgren looks a bit 2nd hand walking back to the pits, idiot.

what's that you say 'NO CHEERING FROM ACES FANS AFTER LINDGREN FELL. LIE.

Only a minority and after he had walked back unaided to the pits.

No cheering at all when he caused the crash unlike wolves fans on Monday.

Kenny wasn't best pleased with the idiot either.

NO CHEERING AT ALL. Not according to other reliable unbiased Aces fans.

Why are you lying yet again ha ha!

Here's post #744, very happy for everyone to see it....http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=85283&p=3038875

So now you compulsively lie about me posting that Belle Vue fans didn't boo but you even compulsively lie about the contents of a post which is a matter of record!

Keep trying, lol!

Anyway, where did I post that "Aces fans didn't boo"? There's still no need to quote my post if you are compulsively lying again. Ha ha ha!

it's like taking candy from a baby. As if the quoted posts didn't confirm it, the ones above clear it up. Lying yet again.

yours might revolve around Poole but I have other interests equally as demanding of time. I appreciate you won't have much else going on.

It is the gift that keeps giving after all.

Wtf was lindgren doing. Idiot

NB NO cheering from aces fans

No cheering at all when he caused the crash unlike wolves fans on Monday.

Disgraceful belle vue fans tonight. Ashamed to be amongst them. Booing wolves riders all night.

So according to Fred Aces fans didn't cheer Wolves riders falling or getting injured yet got booed all night according to another reliable poster.

Of course the idiots must only boo and not cheer fallen Wolves riders...... not.

anyway happy to have an unbiased comment on the behaviour of some disgraceful aces fans.

It seems Lindgren misjudged it from that footage but difficult to say for certain seeing the accident from only one angle. To call him a dangerous idiot is a bit silly in my view but only what we have come to expect from one partucular poster!

There was plenty of bad behaviour from a small section of BV fans last night as well as a couple of Wolves fans giving gestures to KB on the drive round after the meeting. There was boo's all night for the Wolves riders. However, I can categorically state that I didn't hear 1 cheer (from either side) when that crash happened. Just a sharp intake of breath from everyone in that stadium. It was a nasty one. Could have been (and is in 1 case) serious injuries for both Bjerre and Lindgren, not to mention that Cook was inches from being collected on the outside run. There were no cheers when that happened at all. The booing of Lindgren when he walked back to the pits, in hindsight, was very untasteful. However, at the time, I think people would have thought he was ok as he was walking back to the pits, but had just got our rider excluded for something that was Freddies fault. Personally I will always clap a rider that's got up and walked away from a crash like that because as frustrating as it is to lose that meeting on that decision, some things (ie a riders life!) are bigger than the result. It was a seriously nasty and high speed collision, the video doesn't really justify how fast it all happened.

Edited by Ace no.5

Freddie was on fire during this meeting and had the line going into turn three. Bjerre was going to challenge on the inside and Freddie took that line first but both touched and that caused the accident and as Freddie was in front then rightfully the incoming rider was excluded for causing the race stoppage but it was just a racing accident.

A number of Belle Vue fans have commented about the bad behaviour of some Aces fans on here and social media and obviously some will know who it was throwing bottles at riders and name them to the club. We all want to win, but when you lose the true test of a Champion is to congratulate the winner which is not done much here.

Through out both legs there were moments that cost both teams points but that can be said in many matches and had Swindon have not had their bit of luck in some matches, they wouldn't have finished top. So you just have to take things on the chin and carry on and now it's Swindon v Wolves for the title and Wolves v Aces in the cup.

Not going to be the same without your top two but hopefully a decent showing from the guests and two finals that are close meetings. Bomber for the play offs and maybe Nick Morris in the cup ?

That's from someone who quoted and liked an attack on the victim of a homophobic slur and then, instead of apologising, denied any knowledge of it!

Like I said, I enjoy toe curling banter but I draw the line at people like you.

Sorry, you've joined an elite group of like minded posters, which includes subedei, waikei and gavan, on my ignore list, bye bye.

Oh i am glad about you putting me on ignore, i don't have anyone on ignore and you are lying about me liking a homophobic post. Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Now he is trying to tell us he cares about Lindgren when he called him a dangerous idiot. He only goes on the Wolves facebook page to further his anti Wolves agenda.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1