British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Word on the grapevine is that Jonasson will replace Wilson-Dean who has aggravated his wrist injury and Liam Carr replaces original guest choice Mitchell Davey.

Makes Robins stronger at reserve??

1. Jason Doyle

2. Adam Ellis

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. David Bellego

5. Nick Morris

6. Thomas H Jonasson

7. Liam Carr

Word on the grapevine is that Jonasson will replace Wilson-Dean who has aggravated his wrist injury and Liam Carr replaces original guest choice Mitchell Davey.

1. Jason Doyle

2. Adam Ellis

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. David Bellego

5. Nick Morris

6. Thomas H Jonasson

7. Liam Carr

Will miss Zach, but THJ being allowed to guest for BWD just doesn't make sense.

Surely there needs to be some sort of grading system for guests.

• Like 1

Will miss Zach, but THJ being allowed to guest for BWD just doesn't make sense.

Surely there needs to be some sort of grading system for guests.

Surely there is a grading system, averages. Thj has been rubbish and therefore has a low average.

Don't think anyone can legitimately have an issue with THJ guesting for BWD.

It's the rules that allowed you to get Musielak in without any multiplier to his old average which are utterly baffling.

• Like 1

Surely there is a grading system, averages. Thj has been rubbish and therefore has a low average. Don't think anyone can legitimately have an issue with THJ guesting for BWD.

It's the rules that allowed you to get Musielak in without any multiplier to his old average which are utterly baffling.

Oh well, if he's been rubbish then fair enough. Good idea getting a rubbish guest in at no 6.

I wouldn't call Musielak's average baffling, as we knows maths isn't a strong point of the BSPA. Anyway, it's the least they could do after putting Doyle at over 13!

But Doyle on a 13 made sense. Dropping the team building limit by 16% and removing a multiplier of 1.4 to made no sense. Perhaps baffling was the wrong word. Predictably ludicrous perhaps a better description?

1. Jason Doyle

2. Adam Ellis

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. David Bellego

5. Nick Morris

6. Thomas H Jonasson

7. Liam Carr

If that is the case and BWD rides for Peterborough the next day. This forum will go in to overload. Why Liam Carr what's wrong with Mitchell Davey? Can't see Carr being any better.

Surely there is a grading system, averages. Thj has been rubbish and therefore has a low average.

Don't think anyone can legitimately have an issue with THJ guesting for BWD.

THJ may have been rubbish lately but he has loads of ability and just our luck another one of our assets will score heavily against us. Maybe Matt Ford ought to look at his contracts for loan deals and do like football where a loaned player cannot play against the side that loans him. I just looked and he got 5 at Kings Lynn riding against Poole and 6 last time at Swindon both meetings riding at number 5, it is much easier riding at reserve, he rode at reserve for Poole a few years ago and he was a match winner.

Edited by foreverblue

If that is the case and BWD rides for Peterborough the next day. This forum will go in to overload. Why Liam Carr what's wrong with Mitchell Davey? Can't see Carr being any better.

We've booked THJ for Friday as BWD is riding for Peterborough & ours was in the calendar after that. I think that BWD will ride Monday unless unforeseen circumstances prevent him :-)

Liam Carr looked miles better than Davey did so that doesn't surprise me, suited the track better IMO.

We've booked THJ for Friday as BWD is riding for Peterborough & ours was in the calendar after that. I think that BWD will ride Monday unless unforeseen circumstances prevent him :-)

Liam Carr looked miles better than Davey did so that doesn't surprise me, suited the track better IMO.

I saw Carr earlier in the season and wasn't impressed but I see he is riding better now so maybe better than Davey.

I saw Carr earlier in the season and wasn't impressed but I see he is riding better now so maybe better than Davey.

He won heat 2 on Thursday & looked on the pace in most of his other rides. I think Berwick & Swindon's track is a similar size, long straights with tight bends so probably found it easier to adapt. Whoever rides is unlikely to match what Zach was doing anyhow.

He won heat 2 on Thursday & looked on the pace in most of his other rides. I think Berwick & Swindon's track is a similar size, long straights with tight bends so probably found it easier to adapt. Whoever rides is unlikely to match what Zach was doing anyhow.

That is true, whether Liam is capable of beating Shanes is debatable.

Thj is a far better rider than his current average. Can see BWD falling over or something so they can use thj in the playoff meeting.

Talk about desperation if they do. Would stink the league out. Clearly scared that Poole could turn up and ruin their season.

Thj is a far better rider than his current average. Can see BWD falling over or something so they can use thj in the playoff meeting.

Talk about desperation if they do. Would stink the league out. Clearly scared that Poole could turn up and ruin their season.

More bs from the usual Poole comedian.

• Like 4

Yawn

Do you not get bored constantly trolling

• Like 2

I'd have thought that if Swindon are paying for THJ to fly in from Sweden for Friday's meeting, they would want to get there moneys worth and include him on Monday also.

I'd have thought that if Swindon are paying for THJ to fly in from Sweden for Friday's meeting, they would want to get there moneys worth and include him on Monday also.

Hope it's not a Ryanair flight!

• Like 1