British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

Workington V Glasgow 23/9/17

As has been stated Dan will ride wherever Bell vue tell him to ride and I can't see it being at Glasgow.

But to answer your question yes I rate Dan very highly but just being realistic in that he won't be back.

Dan Bewley and Kyle Bickley will both be workington comets riders in 2018 so I am led to believe

• Like 1

Dan Bewley and Kyle Bickley will both be workington comets riders in 2018 so I am led to believe

ive also heard that

along with the comets wont run next year

1 or both isnt right

way too much goes on in that snack bar , they even sell food !

What Kyle told you they dont sell food in the snack bar 😜

• Like 2

is that the same kyle that pledged his future to workington just this year and made it known ?

Is that the same Workington that might not even be running next year, pledged himself to a very short future then? :D

• Like 1

Is that the same Workington that might not even be running next year, pledged himself to a very short future then? :D

Easy....we don't need sour grapes just because Britain's two best prospects might dare not ride for the money bags of British speedway an instead fancy representing there local club

• Like 1

Would make sense as they are two local lads, here's hoping that the Comets come to the tapes next season.

• Like 4

Also heard they both might ride for worky maybe in the Nl

Easy....we don't need sour grapes just because Britain's two best prospects might dare not ride for the money bags of British speedway an instead fancy representing there local club

Wasn't sour grapes as far as I could read and then you let yourself down with mud slinging again, it would make anybody wanting to invest in British speedway run the other way the amount of crap it is posted on here about certain clubs and promoters.

I have stated that Dan will probably not be back at Glasgow and you go on to make the Money bags statement for the record he won't be at Workington either.

Also heard they both might ride for worky maybe in the Nl

Dan has probably seen the amount of Sh*te Sarjeant has took and decided he would rather not.

• Like 2

This is how it should be. More teams should be full of local lads. If Cook is riding PL then hopefully he's back and if not maybe Lawson could come back or is that unlikely? Imagine a team of mostly local riders doing well, surely thats what the fans want?

for the record he won't be at Workington either.

Do u want to put a wager on that??? I think you'll find he will be.

for the record he won't be at Workington either.

Do u want to put a wager on that??? I think you'll find he will be.

Hahahahaha you really do believe that he will commit to a club that may not be running get real.

And do you seriously think his parent club would allow that to happen.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1