British Speedway Forum

I think someone mentioned 1 December was the deadline to confirm that we are running. Is that right?

was that not just a forum member trying to calm 'dantheman' down on the other thread ???

he's been acting like a dog with a bone ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

I think someone mentioned 1 December was the deadline to confirm that we are running. Is that right?

I think we have already declared we are running due to the AGM. Meanwhile things have to done inside the company, without Alan, to close down 2017 and prepare for 2018, whilst looking for new investors and trying to sign riders for 2018. You can see that concentration tends to be on the business at the moment, and when they are ready to advise on things they will. It is timestaking so let's give them a bit of space for now.

• Like 2

I think we have already declared we are running due to the AGM. Meanwhile things have to done inside the company, without Alan, to close down 2017 and prepare for 2018, whilst looking for new investors and trying to sign riders for 2018. You can see that concentration tends to be on the business at the moment, and when they are ready to advise on things they will. It is timestaking so let's give them a bit of space for now.

agree,,, but a think dantheman is getting an itchy trigger finger.

exceedingly naughty dantheman - you are urged to be more patient and all will be well ( me too )

• Like 2

I still think a bit PR wouldn't go a miss .

They've already said on Twitter and Facebook earlier this week, when there is an update, then fans will be updated. See Tsunami's post #332

• Like 1

Well said Dave.

Patience is the name of the game here. We don't want to scupper anything by pushing and stirring things up.

I am, at least, happy to be totally convinced that George will be working as hard as he can in the background trying to get something sorted out.

I would rather hear nothing now, rather than we are closing.

We must just wait and see.

• Like 2

Well said Dave.

Patience is the name of the game here. We don't want to scupper anything by pushing and stirring things up.

I am, at least, happy to be totally convinced that George will be working as hard as he can in the background trying to get something sorted out.

I would rather hear nothing now, rather than we are closing.

We must just wait and see.

No news is good news!!! :D:D :D

• Like 3

Ashley Morris interview on SGB website. Not sure whether it took place during a speedway related event but he isn't fixed up for next season yet.

https://www.speedwaygb.co/homepage

It was at the Pearson/Tatum thing at Wolves, I think

No news is good news!!! :D:D :D

Until next March and we haven't heard anything :P

Until next March and we haven't heard anything :P

am sure the track staff return late jan/feb, (Dave and his gang),,, so shoudn't have to wait that long.

am sure the track staff return late jan/feb, (Dave and his gang),,, so shoudn't have to wait that long.

But will they be returning to close Newcastle speedway down for good? :(

But will they be returning to close Newcastle speedway down for good? :(

dunno, but if you see a cheap air fence on the 'facebook cheap shop', start to worry then.

• Like 1