British Speedway Forum

Maybe Sedgy didn't appreciate how the fox holes in the track would play havoc with his already injured shoulder.

But but but what about the clowns that tried to drop Mountain mid-season?

Almost on a par with Busting Chapman & Ged the Money Man.

A whole set of East Anglia's finest brains.

Maybe Sedgy didn't appreciate how the fox holes in the track would play havoc with his already injured shoulder.

But but but what about the clowns that tried to drop Mountain mid-season?

Almost on a par with Busting Chapman & Ged the Money Man.

A whole set of East Anglia's finest brains.

Good point, its a case of which clown in the circus is the funniest :t:

Would love to se the medical certificates that Ipswich have produced for Sedgemen. I would say a NL junior should now be order of the day Certificates signed by HAROLD SHIPMAN

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 1

Would love to se the medical certificates that Ipswich have produced for Sedgemen. I would say a NL junior should now be order of the day

well if he hasnt been injured he has been withholding his services....

Rather like the previous 2 months or so whilst he was still riding...

How Ippo can have a guest for Sedge is beyond me tbh

only when 2 out, otherwise it's been rr

He is another rider that should clearly start next season on a ban.

• Like 1

16.5.1 A Team may utilise a "Facility" to cover the absence of a Rider(s) who:

a) is on FIM World Speedway Championship duty.

That works for next week.....

How about

Hancock

King

Nicholls

Heeps

Manzares

Greaves

Hume or mountain

For next season? Get Hancocks name on a contract we can use guests to cover when he is unavailable which I guess would be most weeks.

Fair enough us sticking to Thursday for our leg, but if the other one is sorted out tomorrow, will the BSPA insist that the first leg is raced this Sunday as both clubs can use their track on Sundays. Could be dodgy waiting until next weekend to try and fit it in. I appreciate that both clubs would prefer a second leg, but nobody wants a meeting forced through on a wet track. Unless of course there's a forecast out there guaranteeing a dry sunny weekend for Glasgow or Peterborough.

Farcical does not do enough to describe the situation.

Such a shame that it has to go down to the wire because those with some authority have let the situation drift, irrespective of the current weather. It should never have reached this situation and when will those in charge of managing the sport, which they currently do very badly, have some balls and get a grip with what is going on and is so wrong about where speedway is today.

Poor management is not solely the cause of where things are, self interest by a few in the higher league is killing the sport and it has become a joke. Is it any wonder supporters continue to drift away.

Award the cup to the witches by default and use the next available date for the 16 Lapper and let all Ipswich fans watch a spectacle of eight riders in one race ( yes to the whinging wimps of riders who moan about five rider races, more than four in a race can work and some riders have no fear and get on with it).

Would love to se the medical certificates that Ipswich have produced for Sedgemen. I would say a NL junior should now be order of the day Certificates signed by HAROLD SHIPMAN

He was a great boxer. It was always said he had a lethal jab.

Sometimes known as the old deer hunter

Sedgmen now steps up into the main event at the Melbourne GP to replace the injured Fricke and is guaranteed 5 rides, should his shoulder hold out of course.