British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Whatever happens...Let's hope the panthers put another good team together and the local derbies are all crackers.

Harris confirmed at Glasgow..so defo looking for a new number 1/2

So our fans worship Harris who has jumped like a mercenary.

Yet criticise Holder who isn't willing to ride for another Championship club.

Bomber obviously prefers cash to trophies :D

So is lawson heading your way? Or maybe lakeside. Number ones could be hard to find when some teams will have 2

So is lawson heading your way? Or maybe lakeside. Number ones could be hard to find when some teams will have 2

Jack Holder :D

Chris Harris announced by Glasgow tonight

See post way above lol

Summers will be looking for a team

Edited by baldyman

i must be in a minority but IF he could make the fixtures I'd have Jack Holder back no problem - plenty of points and a great style for the showground

• Like 1

i must be in a minority but IF he could make the fixtures I'd have Jack Holder back no problem - plenty of points and a great style for the showground

And when Poland calls for a Sunday Fixture how will you feel then with a 2 pointer from the national league at NO1.

All fixtures are fluid so what might seem ok at first can soon become a problem. Nobody is doubting his ability but we've been a stepping stone once and if they really want to focus on the future then it's time to draw a line.

All fixtures are fluid so what might seem ok at first can soon become a problem. Nobody is doubting his ability but we've been a stepping stone once and if they really want to focus on the future then it's time to draw a line.

Jack Holder R.I.P.

Holder the rider yes but surely it's a case of once bitten twice shy?

Without the Poland contract I'd be inclined to say yes go for it but unless Torun can guarantee we'd have priority it's a no from me.

BWD anyone? Personally it's another no for me due to all the meetings he missed.

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

Would be very disappointed should Holder return.

Would be very disappointed should Holder return.

You are not alone. I certainly think season ticket holders would be having second thoughts about renewal's should it be the case.

Edited by New era Panthers