Peterborough Panthers 2018

Eddie KENNETT ........... 8.31

Todd KURTZ ................. 5.23

Nike LUNNA .................. 5.90

Michael PALM TOFT ..... 6.77

Ulrich OSTERGAARD.... 7.12

Simon LAMBERT .......... 4.56

Emil GRONDAL ............ 4.39

Do you know what, I'd take that. We would at least see the same team week in week out.
  • Like 2

with the signings so far, I just can't see enough improvement between all of them.....

Lunna 5.90 - I think he could up his average by 0.5, will be box office atleast.

MPT 6.77 - I don't see much improvement there, might push 7.00, but could go missing.

Ully 7.12 - as a second heatleader, only going down sadly, 6.50 come the end of the season.

Lambert 4.56 - if he avoids his normal injury, he could push 5.50, but needs to improve away from home.

Grondal 4.39 - might push 5.00, but on last seasons form, that might be a struggle

We need a leader as our number 1.

Not for me..I'd rather go Nicholls/Smith

I'd like Hans/Smith personally, but Scotty would be great aswell.

We just need a rider similar to that IMO

• Like 1

Id like Hans also but he rides on Sundays in Poland so unless they change to Friday nights can't see it happening.

But if he had a choice of us or Lakeside, I know what would win. Also, is he wanting to ride this season?

think Kennett is getting more into grasstrack/longtrack now too so possibly Sunday clashes?

Lunna 5.90 - I think he could up his average by 0.5, will be box office atleast.

Personally I think it’s just as important to include riders who entertain as much as those that will improve their average. Reading the fans opinions on here at both Lunna’s previous two clubs, both seemed pretty gutted that he wasn’t returning. That’s always a good sign.

I think he’ll be a big crowd favourite at the Showground and the track will suit him perfectly.

• Like 2

Personally I think its just as important to include riders who entertain as much as those that will improve their average. Reading the fans opinions on here at both Lunnas previous two clubs, both seemed pretty gutted that he wasnt returning. Thats always a good sign.

I think hell be a big crowd favourite at the Showground and the track will suit him perfectly.

Its certainly a balance you need to find now, apart from Lunna there isnt really an entertainer, MPT sometimes, so lets hope Lunna is a looney

Its certainly a balance you need to find now, apart from Lunna there isnt really an entertainer, MPT sometimes, so lets hope Lunna is a looney

Lunna is a wild rider who always does his best. He will continue to try, but occasionally gets hurt. With Lambert also in your team that might be a bit risky.

• Like 1

He’s the nicest kid you will meet but mad as a box of frogs entertainment is guaranteed with him

• Like 1

Lunna is a wild rider who always does his best. He will continue to try, but occasionally gets hurt. With Lambert also in your team that might be a bit risky.

Throw in Emil and Ully, who can be erratic as anything, hope the masseuse is at the ready!

• Like 1

I'm not keen on Kennett due to his silencer cheating a few years ago but he did have a 9.27 average with Rye House in 2016 so IMO worth a punt on 8.31

As for Kurtz I'm not looking at his away form ... we need riders who go well at home so maybe you should take a look at Todds performances for Plymouth at the Showground in 2016 :-) .... 5.23 = bargain

I'm well aware of how he rides the showground and it was not meant to be a criticism I was just pointing out that he may be lacking a bit on away tracks, not sure about your belief he's a bargain , I have heard several times riders on a bargain average but the truth is they are on that average because that is a true reflection of there worth.