British Speedway Forum

It's not a shame, it's a farce

Swindon couldn't even make a 1p profit last season despite winning the league and with no TV deal in place it wouldn't of been a nailed on return for Doyle despite what Rosco has said in the press.

Swindon couldn't even make a 1p profit last season despite winning the league and with no TV deal in place it wouldn't of been a nailed on return for Doyle despite what Rosco has said in the press.

Forcing out loyal quality riders isn't the way to go,Doyle has allegedly phoned Wolves offering his services next year as he is desperate to ride over here but what chance does he have. Freddie and Jacob have nearly 20 years loyalty to Wolves between them but one of them has to be told they're not required next year. But for Sam Masters' injury it would would have been a choice of 1 from 3. The few top riders that do remain will end up with massively inflated averages come this time next year. What will happen then? Edited by Call me wolfie

Forcing out loyal quality riders isn't the way to go, Freddie and Jacob have nearly 20 years loyalty to Wolves between them but one of them has to be told they're not required next year. But for Sam Masters' injury it would would have been a choice of 1 from 3. The few top riders that do remain will end up with massively inflated averages come this time next year. What will happen then?

Knowing the BSPA anything could happen at any given moment.

• Like 1

Forcing out loyal quality riders isn't the way to go,Doyle has allegedly phoned Wolves offering his services next year as he is desperate to ride over here but what chance does he have. Freddie and Jacob have nearly 20 years loyalty to Wolves between them but one of them has to be told they're not required next year. But for Sam Masters' injury it would would have been a choice of 1 from 3. The few top riders that do remain will end up with massively inflated averages come this time next year. What will happen then?

I reckon we will see on mass cheating as the top boys have engine failures and tape breaks and mysterious dips in form as riders try get under 8.

I won't be surprised.

• Like 1

Knowing the BSPA anything could happen at any given moment.

the 2019 season may well be a choice of either 2 riders over the 8,or 1 rider over 9 and 1 over 8 but under 9 per team.Who knows :o

Edited by Bald Bloke

Reckon it'll be Zach.

Me too. He has tweeted that he has his clubs sorted.

What happens if a rider say Nick drops his average below 8 during the season?.

Could they bring Doyley back & keep Nick as well?.

If that is the case its going to engine failures galore😡😡

Reckon it'll be Zach.

Me too. He has tweeted that he has his clubs sorted.

Would think so but if not I get the feeling he could be announced next week

What happens if a rider say Nick drops his average below 8 during the season?.

Could they bring Doyley back & keep Nick as well?.

If that is the case its going to engine failures galore

Not Jason if they still have a rule about any riders riding last season have to start the next season, but they could do a swap with Wolves or BV for a season.

Even if rules allow Swindon have zero intention of utilising Jason this season even if none of ours are over 8 after first set of averages

Plus I don't think he would consider it now anyway

After their performances this year the resigning of Adam and Zach is good for 2018.

You can’t bring Doyle back into the team even if Morris dropped below 8. The rules don’t allow it.

Even if rules allow Swindon have zero intention of utilising Jason this season even if none of ours are over 8 after first set of averages

Plus I don't think he would consider it now anyway

Why do you think he wouldnt consider it now?.

Understand his disappointment but thougt things were okish with him & the club.