British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Sheffield V Ipswich Sgbcl Ko Cup S/f 1st & 2nd Legs

Just hope we depart Division 2 with a trophy. Also hope it's Glasgow in the final and it's not next weekend as I can't make it. I couldn't bring myself to giving that bloke who's facing the big fine any of my money.

Yes I see your point as well. But your stance does not punish" he who is being fined" but the Peterborough club itself( as does the free meeting )., I wish some could see that . Ignore what you may see from the happy clappers most Peterborough fans have little sympathy for what Rathbone did or for Holder.

• Like 1

Good win for Ipswich. Panthers v witches final would be great. Especially if it ended up with Ged parading the trophy around Foxhall 😂

• Like 1

Good win for Ipswich. Panthers v witches final would be great. Especially if it ended up with Ged parading the trophy around Foxhall

Sadly that wouldn't happen anyway, first leg is next Thursday at Ippo whoever the opposition.

Sadly that wouldn't happen anyway, first leg is next Thursday at Ippo whoever the opposition.

Unless the forecast hurricane/rain means Tuesday cant go ahead.

Then gawd knows when the final might be...

I couldn't make last night. What was the crowd like compared to the play off final?

much smaller but still healthy by modern standards - around 2000 would be my estimate
  • Like 1

There is - a MASSIF one

Well done Super Nathan

well done on your choice. Nathan has been superb for us, definitely my rider of the season too, with Cameron as close second. Fantastic attitude from them both.
  • Like 1

well done on your choice. Nathan has been superb for us, definitely my rider of the season too, with Cameron as close second. Fantastic attitude from them both.

There has been an almost universal great attitude through the team IMO (personally I would also highlight Connor for his calm and mature reaction to the team change situation)

Given the injuries we have endured from start to finish it is a great credit to have been as competitive as we have right to the end.

• Like 1

Well done to Ipswich, you deserve to win something this season.

Think the Howarth injury was the final straw for us

All the riders have been fantastic, apart from one. And me saying something like that is extremely extremely extremely rare. And well done on your choice of rider of the season, maybe make the prize bigger and better next year. Let's turn it into something the riders want to win.

If only you could all have seen his face when the opened the envelope in front of me, it was pure shock.

Edited by baldyman

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Sedgy flies round the Showground.

• Like 1

Thank you.

Interestingly the score from the Tigers top 2 (Nicholls and RR) was 21 and is the highest combined return from those positions of any of the 4 Foxhall visits this year.

Thank you!!

Also interesting to note that the top 2 teams this year are managed by the 2 youngest TM's, and anyone saying the TM doesn't have a role, should see those 2 guys working in the pits.

Well done Ritchie Hawkins and Simon Stead.

• Like 3