British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Sheffield Tigers Champ 15 October 6.30pm

Rumour is that the Sheffield website is wrong and Robert L rides tonight.

As far as I can remember he's missed one meeting, I stand to be corrected, and the shared meetings, hardly screwing us over and before anyone jumps on me I'm as annoyed as the rest about him missing the glasgow match ok

By the way Ben are you a Newcastle fan.

Do you agree he is screwing yous over now? If yous didnt have so much rain offs he would of missed a few more meetings, now tonights meeting aswell, what excuse do you reckon theyll have for him this week? Is it his 2 week sicknote coming back into effect? His flight been delayed? His van broke down? Or just the fact he couldnt be ar**d turning up?

Do you agree he is screwing yous over now? If yous didnt have so much rain offs he would of missed a few more meetings, now tonights meeting aswell, what excuse do you reckon theyll have for him this week? Is it his 2 week sicknote coming back into effect? His flight been delayed? His van broke down? Or just the fact he couldnt be ar**d turning up?

Read me post above yours!!!

NEWCASTLE: Michael Palm Toft, Ashley Morris, Stuart Robson, Ludvig Lindgren, Steve Worrall, Ben Hopwood, Alfie Bowtell.

SHEFFIELD: Scott Nicholls, Todd Kurtz, Ty Proctor, Kyle Howarth R/R, Lasse Bjerre, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

NEWCASTLE: Michael Palm Toft, Ashley Morris, Stuart Robson, Ludvig Lindgren, Steve Worrall, Ben Hopwood, Alfie Bowtell.

SHEFFIELD: Scott Nicholls, Todd Kurtz, Ty Proctor, Kyle Howarth R/R, Lasse Bjerre, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

I have it on very good authority, that's wrong. For a start Bates average is 6.55 and Proctor's average is 7.38 (Howarth's is 8.62), so he can only guest for Howarth and not Bates.

Palm Toft was booked provisionally on Friday, but Robert has said he will be there tonight, so Palm Toft is no longer number 1.

I have it on very good authority, that's wrong. For a start Bates average is 6.55 and Proctor's average is 7.38 (Howarth's is 8.62), so he can only guest for Howarth and not Bates.

Palm Toft was booked provisionally on Friday, but Robert has said he will be there tonight, so Palm Toft is no longer number 1.

I hope your "very good authority" is right Steve.

It would be good if Robert's departure could be achieved on the best possible terms with goodwill on all sides. There will no doubt be an element of ill feeling that he missed last week's Glasgow match, but his presence tonight and next Sunday will go a long way to build any bridges which need building

Read me post above yours!!!

Im talking about andys since he said he is hardly screwing you over maybe the website is wrong but has still lied and screwed you over in the past, last week perfect example Edited by BenR195

I hope your "very good authority" is right Steve.

It would be good if Robert's departure could be achieved on the best possible terms with goodwill on all sides. There will no doubt be an element of ill feeling that he missed last week's Glasgow match, but his presence tonight and next Sunday will go a long way to build any bridges which need building

I think it's a bridge to far , or a bridge over troubled waters

Can anyone spot the 'promotion' and 'rider' lapdog in this thread? People like this who you get sick of :mad:

Can anyone spot the 'promotion' and 'rider' lapdog in this thread? People like this who you get sick of :mad:

If there were such a person, would that not be a good thing - giving us fans at least some clue as to what is going on behind the scenes?

If there were such a person, would that not be a good thing - giving us fans at least some clue as to what is going on behind the scenes?

They only stick up for promotion and rider even though both in the wrong!!