British Speedway Forum

Signing an expensive looking team built to win the league and nothing less.

Sent one rider away to lower his average and come back this year on a nice low 3+ average

Promoter on management committee so you can bend rules to suit yourselves

Racing on a Friday night

No obvious signings the other end of the M8 yet

You're not Glasgow speedway any more,you're Edinburgh in disguise

Looking forward to seeing the Glasgow Monarchs in their nice red,white,blue and yellow race suits

By the way,hope your track alterations this winter are not to turn it into a trick track as well.

Only joking-I think

Keep taking the tablets.

• Like 4

Sent one rider away to lower his average and come back this year on a nice low 3+ average

Racing on a Friday night

Looking forward to seeing the Glasgow Monarchs in their nice red,white,blue and yellow race suits

By the way,hope your track alterations this winter are not to turn it into a trick track as well.

Only joking-I think

be careful what you post or you will feel the weight of the woldorf and statler . they dont like postd like this , so keep posting L.O.L.

Racing on a Friday night

Only joking-I think

I lost interest after the word Signing highlighted in red.

Racing on a Friday night

Only joking-I think

Those plooms must be right soor.

• Like 1

I lost interest after the word Signing highlighted in red.

Must say I get a greater delight out of a club, taking a chance on new signings, bringing them on to succeed. As opposed to a club just paying for the best riders available, that cannot be fulfilling in my book. That must win at all cost mentality, should be condemned it is self defeating.

Must say I get a greater delight out of a club, taking a chance on new signings, bringing them on to succeed. As opposed to a club just paying for the best riders available, that cannot be fulfilling in my book. That must win at all cost mentality, should be condemned it is self defeating.

Right ok duly noted.

Now that the team is complete, I find it hard to envisage this lot being beaten around Ashfield.

I only hope, now that there's no longer tactical rides, that we're not going to see a series of monumental drubbings here on a Friday night.

I remember only too well in the sixties some meetings being over in the first half.............not good to watch.

Sounds like I'm moaning, but I'm not.........I'm really looking forward to next year and watching this very fresh team.

I have to admit its a good team that has been put together but it still smacks of a "money" team,anywhere else and we would be saying well done ,would harris and clarke been prepared to travel the long distance for anyone else?.

I have to admit its a good team that has been put together but it still smacks of a "money" team,anywhere else and we would be saying well done ,would harris and clarke been prepared to travel the long distance for anyone else?.

Oh good yet another money post give it a rest ffs it is so tiresome.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

Now that the team is complete, I find it hard to envisage this lot being beaten around Ashfield.

I only hope, now that there's no longer tactical rides, that we're not going to see a series of monumental drubbings here on a Friday night.

I remember only too well in the sixties some meetings being over in the first half.............not good to watch.

Sounds like I'm moaning, but I'm not.........I'm really looking forward to next year and watching this very fresh team.

If in saying that. how can you glory in a team that will win every meeting at Ashfield and not be challenged partly because of less from TR's. You either want big home wins or you don't.

Oh good yet another money post give it a rest ffs it is so tiresome.

If u think i and everybody else is wrong about the "money " i wont be slow to give it a rest ,but we cant all be wrong.