British Speedway Forum
T.N.T.

One League - Build A Team

Shows you up to be a total hypocrite as you constantly try to tell people what they should and shouldn't post.Voice of Reason is constantly getting told to tone down his language by you and even to b####r off to another country!!! :blink::rolleyes::nono:

I can't disagree with your comment. :t:

I would say exactly the same to you - but crucially you have already buggered of to another Country haven't you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

I can't disagree with your comment. :t:

Glad you agree how hypocritical you are.Good that we have it in b&w now.I thank you :t:

Glad you agree how hypocritical you are.Good that we have it in b&w now.I thank you :t:

No you don't. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I even highlighted the part of your Post I was commenting onto make it easy for you. You really can be a bit dim sometimes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

Sorry. :)

No you don't. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I even highlighted the part of your Post I was commenting onto make it easy for you. You really can be a bit dim sometimes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

Sorry.

No.You are always going on at Humphrey about editing posts to make them look different.And there you are caught red-handed.A big hypocrite

:t::t::nono:

You aren't very good at this debating thing.Should have stayed gone when you made the big announcement!!!! ;)

Edited by iris123

No.You are always going on at Humphrey about editing posts to make them look different.And there you are caught red-handed.A big hypocrite

:t::t::nono:

You aren't very good at this debating thing.Should have stayed gone when you made the big announcement!!!! ;)

Where?

Where?

Goodness gracious me.Have you had a knock on the head or something whilst line dancing??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course I would - I follow the Speedway Press, I talk to Supporters all of the time.

Your point isn't valid

Where in the soeedway press does it say it was better live back then?? So you decided on certain peoples opinions... you cant judge it was more exciting back then because you dont know for yourself...

• Like 1

Where in the soeedway press does it say it was better live back then?? So you decided on certain peoples opinions... you cant judge it was more exciting back then because you dont know for yourself...

Sigh.

I do - I went every week until about three years ago. I have been attending Speedway on and off for 50 years. Not the last three years I admit, but I doubt things have changed very much in those years. Certainly not reading Posts on here.

As I said - your point isn't valid.

Goodness gracious me.Have you had a knock on the head or something whilst line dancing??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A sensible answer would be good. You accused me of doctoring Posts.

Again I ask where?

Or is this just another of your silly little games?

• Like 1

Totally agree, some tracks are just not suited to today's bikes and engines. Sheffield used to be a brilliant racetrack but now it looks too narrow and processional. Belle Vue has moved the bar, it just makes most of the others look sick.

Swindon going back to the days of the England v Usa test days was a great racetrack one of the best now it is average at best.I hate saying that but it is true i stand on bend two there and i believe bend two there is dangerous riders often getting sucked into the air fence.Also going on what i have seen and others have told me Sheffield/King's Lynn who i always knew as great racetracks have also gone downhill can thing's improve i hope so because it needs to.In November now nothing has changed AGAIN no urgency and does Mr Chapman and co believe that everything in the garden is rosy.Going back to Mr Chapman how is he still in that job??? he has delivered nothing so far and he also had a year of turmoil at his own club.Come March i will look forward to the new season but things have to improve i think the sport in the UK now has tough tests ahead to survive.
  • Like 1

Swindon going back to the days of the England v Usa test days was a great racetrack one of the best now it is average at best.I hate saying that but it is true i stand on bend two there and i believe bend two there is dangerous riders often getting sucked into the air fence.Also going on what i have seen and others have told me Sheffield/King's Lynn who i always knew as great racetracks have also gone downhill can thing's improve i hope so because it needs to.In November now nothing has changed AGAIN no urgency and does Mr Chapman and co believe that everything in the garden is rosy.Going back to Mr Chapman how is he still in that job??? he has delivered nothing so far and he also had a year of turmoil at his own club.Come March i will look forward to the new season but things have to improve i think the sport in the UK now has tough tests ahead to survive.

I think he's in it because nobody else will do it.

• Like 1

I think he's in it because nobody else will do it.

...poisoned chalace!

Yeah, yeah great we all get it - a wee cleek on here think speedway is crap now, used to be great, never go etc – we get it - does it have to be the same dross on every single thread – I mean jesus Christ every single topic the same absolute sh*t, away and live in an echo chamber, you would love it.

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan

I mean four /two advantages vital third places (ect) also Kerr was hit and miss at Scunny last year as well miss the gate game over will be interesting to see who is picked for 2018.

Yeah, yeah great we all get it - a wee cleek on here think speedway is crap now, used to be great, never go etc we get it - does it have to be the same dross on every single thread I mean jesus Christ every single topic the same absolute sh*t, away and live in an echo chamber, you would love it.

Head in the clouds comes to mind.😀 Edited by Sidney the robin

Bang on re that first poster you quoted, that guy is one of the biggest rockets going on this place!

Coming from a guy who has not got a clue ,if you are happy with the state of the game in this country you must be easily pleased.
  • Like 2