British Speedway Forum

Not that many Saturdays I would have thought. The Rolling Thunder Show (bangers, stocks etc.) have 16 of them between March and October.

That should leave a dozen or so for speedway.

Mainly Saturday nights with some Friday nights I believe

I don't know where you got that from. All that was said by Jon Cook at the end of season meeting with the fans was that mid week meetings never were financially viable and the Sunday meetings this year were financially disastrous, so that narrows it down but nothing was said about Saturday being preferred over Friday. When you consider that Nick Morris for one will be wanting to get off to Poland, and Zak and Adam if they come will have continental commitments I doubt whether there will be many Saturdays

I don't know where you got that from. All that was said by Jon Cook at the end of season meeting with the fans was that mid week meetings never were financially viable and the Sunday meetings this year were financially disastrous, so that narrows it down but nothing was said about Saturday being preferred over Friday. When you consider that Nick Morris for one will be wanting to get off to Poland, and Zak and Adam if they come will have continental commitments I doubt whether there will be many Saturdays

Probably from the interview with the Glasgow owner who said we will run mainly Saturday nights, I have not seen anyone else mention it.

Kyle Newman it is. Really good signing for us, dont think I have been this excited about a Lakeside team for years.

Edited by liam
  • Like 4

Youve got a good un in Kyle

Shame we couldnt make him a Witch again

Great attitude and approach, superb team ethic

Hope he has a great season for you and himself 👏👍

• Like 5

Does this now mean we can't now fit in Kennett? Thought he would be a certain starter for us, as in this league he would be almost unbeatable around Arena.

Does this now mean we can't now fit in Kennett? Thought he would be a certain starter for us, as in this league he would be almost unbeatable around Arena.

I believe both Eddie & Alfie would fit with 0.10 to spare.

I believe both Eddie & Alfie would fit with 0.10 to spare.

In that case I am hoping for Eddie Kennett and Tom Brennan to complete the side with Zach.

Another suprising signing for the hammers. But a good small track rider. Should be interesting to see who will complete the team. Hopefully we get kennett

Put Kennett in there and I can’t see anyone getting even close to touching us at Arena but I would not mind too much if it was Adam Ellis as I think he would strike a great balance away from home, you can get to the play offs on home form but to win it you need something about you on other tracks too.

• Like 1