British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

there isnt such a thing as meaniless fixtures

there all there for to entertain the fans regardless of cup ties league or friendlys

i go to be entertained not to see if they get through to the next round

I go too, and will enjoy them if the racings good, I think it's one of the reasons some stay away, though not the main one. Just my opinion.

so they have said hope to announce 1st rider next week

so who do you all think it will be

and why do you think they announce that 1 first

so they have said hope to announce 1st rider next week

so who do you all think it will be

and why do you think they announce that 1 first

Campton, Bewley or Bickley.

They will all be in the side anyway imo.

• Like 1

well it will not bre a 2 point rider . looks like the rules have ruined it for most of the british young uns .

to put a 2 pointer in your team on a 3 point average , he will have to be something special as you will be losing 1 point OFF the teams starting average righr away .

i am goint to go for tango , because he has inproved eacj year and has put in some good scores in the 2017 season .. plus , he is a good lard !

Campton, Bewley or Bickley.

They will all be in the side anyway imo.

one out of 2 aint bad .

• Like 1

well it will not bre a 2 point rider . looks like the rules have ruined it for most of the british young uns .

to put a 2 pointer in your team on a 3 point average , he will have to be something special as you will be losing 1 point OFF the teams starting average righr away .

i am goint to go for tango , because he has inproved eacj year and has put in some good scores in the 2017 season .. plus , he is a good lard !

Campton it is lol.

Williamson’ Proctor or Bickley.

How about:

Wells

Williamson

Proctor

Jorgensen

Bewley

Bickley

Aarnio

Probably over the points limit but decent side,

Williamson Proctor or Bickley.

How about:

Wells

Williamson

Proctor

Jorgensen

Bewley

Bickley

Aarnio

Probably over the points limit but decent side,

Cant see wells going back to the comets, he will be at Edinburgh, same with TJ, dont think he is riding this league next season, concentrating on top league, Poland and Denmark

Cant see wells going back to the comets, he will be at Edinburgh, same with TJ, dont think he is riding this league next season, concentrating on top league, Poland and Denmark

dont know if its true or not but been told any riding in poland can only ride 1 other league

I fear for Newcastle ,Berwick and Workington this year. NEW- top 2 away, BER- top 1 away, WOR- COOK and jorgi away. WORKINGTON could end up Summers,Williamson,Bewley,Campton,Proctor,Aarnio and Bickley

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 1

I fear for Newcastle ,Berwick and Workington this year. NEW- top 2 away, BER- top 1 away, WOR- COOK and jorgi away. WORKINGTON could end up Summers,Williamson,Bewley,Campton,Proctor,Aarnio and Bickley

I think in Newcastle's case, it was known for a while that the top 2 were gonna be away.

2 point starting average still stands for newcomers from the National League, so Kyle Bickley will be a 2.00

• Like 1

Well done craig cook cumbria sports award last night its a big shame he will be lost to cumbrian speedway next season .

Am just pleased we will have a team to support who will glasgow be losing apart from summers??

Well done craig cook cumbria sports award last night its a big shame he will be lost to cumbrian speedway next season .

Am just pleased we will have a team to support who will glasgow be losing apart from summers??

All bar 1 or possibly 2

Lawson as well.