British Speedway Forum
Ghosty

Poole v Somerset 27 June 2018

29 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

:D looking good so far :D

Posted before the news broke of Vissing missing allowing the whole team to take a ride.:D 

Somerset so much faster out the starts. Into the first bend two bikes up on our boys. No consistency at all. Belle Vue will whop us next week if we turn up like this.  But well done to the Rebels fully deserved. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Whats occurring with Woryna ?

Just beat Doyle. 

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Just beat Doyle. 

Yeh just saw that - decent result.  Wonder what was up in his first couple..

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I'm just being honest about Middleditch.

He's only been successful when he's had teams consisting of at least 2 world class riders.

Time to go imo. It's consistently bad every year now. It's not a one off. The manager has to take the blame.

Do me a favour.  I know its the modern way of kids of the Football Manager game era to want changes all the time, but are you serious ?

What can he do tonight ?  Front up to a rider and tell em to go out and win the next effin race or he's gonna get the chop ?  Rider will just go yeh whatever mate, i'm self employed, i'm riding for me and if you give me the chop i'll get fixed up next week.. 

It's sad but its the modern way now.  

Mff I am bythe starting gate. Why don’t you walk around and join me. I will then introduce you to Neil after the meeting at the conference where you can tell him what you think of him and ask him to resign. 

You up for it?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Yeh just saw that - decent result.  Wonder what was up in his first couple..

Missed the start and chasing shadows. Somerset out the traps and gone. Fast times tonight on very good track. 

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Mff I am bythe starting gate. Why don’t you walk around and join me. I will then introduce you to Neil after the meeting at the conference where you can tell him what you think of him and ask him to resign. 

You up for it?

He mentioned to me in a pm that he only doesn't go to Poole when the weather is borderline, so as it's a lovely night, i'm sure you will be joined by him shortly!

• Like 2

To be honest it really shows how poor British speedway is when even Poole have to keep signing bob average riders like Klindt, Lahti, Worrall, Sundstrom etc when they always pulled a far better rider than those flakey riders.

MFF where are you? I am wearing an Addidas blue shirt. Just behind starting gate. Have texted Neil telling him you want to tell him a few “home truths”.  

Come on don’t be shy.  Here’s your chance.  

Poole 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

MFF where are you? I am wearing an Addidas blue shirt. Just behind starting gate. Have texted Neil telling him you want to tell him a few “home truths”.  

Come on don’t be shy.  Here’s your chance.  

Yeah, of course you have  :rofl: 

• Like 1

Just now, The Doctor... said:

Do me a favour.  I know its the modern way of kids of the Football Manager game era to want changes all the time, but are you serious ?

What can he do tonight ?  Front up to a rider and tell em to go out and win the next effin race or he's gonna get the chop ?  Rider will just go yeh whatever mate, i'm self employed, i'm riding for me and if you give me the chop i'll get fixed up next week.. 

It's sad but its the modern way now.  

Already told you what he can do.

The longer he backs Grajczonek in the eco then Josh will take this club for granted even more.

Middleditch needs to go. Not an opinion it's a fact.

Every single year in the new era of British Speedway he fails miserably at getting the best out of his riders. 

We are not only losing at home but we are getting battered at home in recent years. 

These performances wouldn't happen if we had a Rosco/Adams type of man in charge. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You up for it?

Damn if only you posted this a bit earlier.

I already left after 5 Heats. Couldn't watch anymore of the abysmal performance. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, NigelFarage said:

Poole 

Yeah, of course you have  :rofl: 

Probably texted him the following

'Don't worry about the cup sir. We will still win the league......love you lots Neil' :D

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

22 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Posted before the news broke of Vissing missing allowing the whole team to take a ride.:D 

Somerset so much faster out the starts. Into the first bend two bikes up on our boys. No consistency at all. Belle Vue will whop us next week if we turn up like this.  But well done to the Rebels fully deserved. 

Well this meeting don't count towards averages, so there is trouble at mill..TBH SS, it's looking like it might of been a Rebels win if Vissing where there.

Honest opinion from Steve :t:. Bit mind boggling these Poole performances though:blink: 

Edited by Bald Bloke