British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

10 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Good to hear that someone has got a real life... respect  :t:

Can’t understand why people would want to post meaningless clutter about their life. There are real people around to talk to but some people live their whole lives in a virtual world.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Can’t understand why people would want to post meaningless clutter about their life. There are real people around to talk to but some people live their whole lives in a virtual world.

Makes me laugh when i read things like, gone down Launderete, im in KFC, Ive gone to Cas with a bruised toe nail, ive just got on a bus..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hope Kurtz shows better form tomorrow than he is showing tonight! Terrble and hesitant.

20 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Makes me laugh when i read things like, gone down Launderete, im in KFC, Ive gone to Cas with a bruised toe nail, ive just got on a bus..

Blimey, at last you’re posting something worthwhile. Keep it up Starbucksman. :)

• Haha 1

No Josh tomorrow. He is riding in Poland. 

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Some would say that is an interesting insight into the Poole mindset towards rules and regulations - I however will just highlight it and reserve judgement :P

No just making a point, if Poole had pulled a seemingly uninjured rider from a meeting after one ride there would be 10 pages of cheating accusations by now! 

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No Josh tomorrow. He is riding in Poland. 

Well it will be interesting to see who replaces him in the Poole line-up.  If anything other than a NL rider then it will definitely be wrong!

• Thanks 1

He rides on a Polish lisence and the reason he was forced to ride in Poland.

r/r so Woryna, Klindt and Jakobsen take his rides.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He rides on a Polish lisence and the reason he was forced to ride in Poland.

r/r so Woryna, Klindt and Jakoben take hos rides.

Licence is an irrelevant smokescreen

International calender priority ti Britain

• Like 3

Oh dear look at them all. All running scared of us. Still nothing changes i suppose. Matt will do whats right, if its RR then thats what it is, and as Steve says if its a guest then the same applies.

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Blimey, at last you’re posting something worthwhile. Keep it up Starbucksman. :)

Well its true DC.  Never seen the need meself.

6 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Oh dear look at them all. All running scared of us. Still nothing changes i suppose. Matt will do whats right, if its RR then thats what it is, and as Steve says if its a guest then the same applies.

I can only see 2 people SteveO and Fuel tap, and he supports Ippo, so not "all" running scared. I don't know the rules, but they are the same for everyone, hopefully:wink: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Well its true DC.  Never seen the need meself.

No, I meant I preferred reading about your daily life rather than your thoughts on speedway. Doh! No offence intended. :)