British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Somerset. prem B 27/8/18 12.30pm.

2 minutes ago, ouch said:

How was the racing?

Updates read all FTG but I’d be interested in an honest opinion from speedway fans there. 

Dusty! ;) From half way through.But we have Gerald Richter or whatever his name is atm, so track doesn't really have much on it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

And Shovey said the 3 riders out would make Somerset stronger..:blink:

He always posts for bites. R/R, Aarnio & Jakobsen or Lawson, Allen and Wilson-Dean......Everyone knows option B is stronger.

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He did to his job Lisa, I agree.

But Steve wrote.....

"Lawson r/r means more points for Somerset. Even Holder can take a ride.  Plus a t/r if needed. So 7 rides for Holder? Summers and Covatti also get a ride. Surely better than Lawson." :wink:

The only thing I will say is Lawson can be really good at Poole, I've seen him get 14 before but he can also be really bad, have also seen him get 4. So pretty difficult to predict in theory what he would get!

1 minute ago, scottyfan said:

So Arnio and Busk Jakobsen got 6 points each. Allen and Wilson Dean got 2 and 5 points last time at Poole so today the guest reserves got 5 more points between them than Somerset’s own reserves.....I guess that made them weaker then?:blink:

Yes they stepped up and did their job, better than I expected tbh.

But this

"Lawson r/r means more points for Somerset. Even Holder can take a ride.  Plus a t/r if needed. So 7 rides for Holder? Summers and Covatti also get a ride. Surely better than Lawson." :blink:

7 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

FTG all meeting, tried to doctor the track, failed miserably. Cheats never prosper.

We won and got 3 points. Good enough for me.. You try preparing a track for a mid morning meeting after a days heavy rain... :icon_smile_clown:

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

We won and got 3 points. Good enough for me.. You try preparing a track for a mid morning meeting after a days heavy rain... :icon_smile_clown:

early afternoon actually :nono:

• Like 2

12.30pm is hardly mid-morning. They should have started earlier !

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Very poor hardly a pass all afternoon, if i was a neutral i wudnt go back. Lucky in the end with result should of had woryna in ht12,another top performance from brady...!

You try preparing a track for a mid moirning meeting..  Your only repeating what others have said. End of the day Neil is team manager, he does what he feels is right.

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

12.30pm is hardly mid-morning. They should have started earlier !

Pardon ? Er, it took the boys all morning to sort the track out from yesterdays heavy rain it P'--d down all day, and sorry we are limited to what access we can have Dogs on a sunday. Still mid morning.. Please dont be picky..

Edited by Starman2006

You try preparing a track for a mid moirning meeting..  Your only repeating what others have said. End of the day Neil is team manager, he does what he feels is right.

Mid morning would be around 10 o'clock, I'm not preparing a track for that time of the morning. . . . But afternoon I'd have a bash dum dum.

Just now, Trackrat said:

Mid morning would be around 10 o'clock, I'm not preparing a track for that time of the morning. . . . But afternoon I'd have a bash dum dum.

Mid morning is 10 am, i always thought you was stupid, thats just confirmed it...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Pardon ? Er, it took the boys all morning to sort the track out from yesterdays heavy rain it P'--d down all day, and sorry we are limited to what access we can have Dogs on a sunday. Still mid morning.. Please dont be picky..

Translater please?????

Edited by Trackrat
  • Like 1

Mid morning is 10 am, i always thought you was stupid, thats just confirmed it...

Mr ironic on form again.

6 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

What part of mid-morning is 12.30 in the afternoon?

• Like 2