British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Could be a decent guest reserve on Monday!!?  He would certainly be up for it - especially if there was the carrot of a team place being dangled?!

ha ha if he does ride you will see how crap he is round NSS :rofl:

We could possibly get Kasper Gomolski back , I think his average is slightly higher than Richie Worrall's but with a bit of jiggling could be fitted in .

Woryna? Trouble is they all cost more money than uk clubs can afford at this current time.

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Woryna? Trouble is they all cost more money than uk clubs can afford at this current time.

Yes but he is more than a point above Worrall's average . Funny that Harris was able to guest for Worrall last night.

17 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Could be a decent guest reserve on Monday!!?  He would certainly be up for it - especially if there was the carrot of a team place being dangled?!

Nope i wouldnt personally want to see Wells.

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Nope i wouldnt personally want to see Wells.

Quite agree hope your feeling better 

Are you signing Mikel bech?

He's tweeted he may be signed UK until end of season:unsure:

Am sure I read in an Echo article when Matt Ford signed the new Team Sponsorship deal. In fact just found the article from 17th Jan.

The headline stated and I qte

BOSS Matt Ford admitted Pirates had the financial clout to be major players in the transfer market after securing a new main team sponsor for 2019.

He went on to comment about the possible need to replace injured or out of form riders mid season and this new SUBSTANTIAL 5 figure investment now meant he could do that. 

So based on his usual playing of words in the media I assume we can look forward to a marquee signing from around Europe on a false low average as he has mastered up over the years.

Await with eager anticipation as Richie looks long term with a multiple break that has not had final op yet as the current one was more to position it back into place in advance of the plates etc. (sounds bloody painful that's for sure). As for Nico ?????.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes but he is more than a point above Worrall's average . Funny that Harris was able to guest for Worrall last night.

Why's that funny? Worrall's CL average is 8.49 , Harris 8.04. On 1st July , Worrall 8.25 , Harris 8.08.

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Quite agree hope your feeling better 

Yeh not to bad thanks. Having a hell of a lot of problems with my ears. Not helped by the high pollen levels.

1 hour ago, stevethelion said:

Why's that funny? Worrall's CL average is 8.49 , Harris 8.04. On 1st July , Worrall 8.25 , Harris 8.08.

I guess if you just watching Premiership, where Harris is a HL and Richie a second string, you wouldn't think it would be that different in the Champ? But clearly it is....slightly! 

cant see why we don't give Stefan Nielsen another go he was hard done by at poole a couple of seasons ago

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

cant see why we don't give Stefan Nielsen another go he was hard done by at poole a couple of seasons ago

He is a bit injury prone but has improved as a rider but lacks consistency.  Certainly worth a chance.

7 hours ago, stevethelion said:

Just meant it is funny how the averages work out. Worrall above Harris in the averages seems odd when you consider their relative Premiership averages.