British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Your smack on as I said in another room CVS told me today that Swindon have said they will pick Poole if get choice as guarantees 2 bumper crowds.

Why would they when they have the chance of a easy one against Ipswich 

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Why would they when they have the chance of a easy one against Ipswich 

And a poorer crowd 

16 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Jog on you muppet. Typical smart arse who thinks because they arse lick the management and get told a few little bits on inside info it makes you better than the rest.

Personal insults are not really necessary are they. Just because what I said was accurate and factual is nothing to do with being better than anybody. Just correct on this occasion. Take it like an adult and if nothing else apologise for the insult.

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfie456 said:

And a poorer crowd 

Yep if Poole get Ippo that'll be 2 successive Monday meetings against the same opposition and both on tv. Financial suicide!!

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Its about getting to the final, why make it more difficult than necessary 

It might be about getting to the final for the fans buts this year it's about not losing money!!

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Personal insults are not really necessary are they. Just because what I said was accurate and factual is nothing to do with being better than anybody. Just correct on this occasion. Take it like an adult and if nothing else apologise for the insult.

Yeah fair enough. Sorry for the name calling. No need. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It might be about getting to the final for the fans buts this year it's about not losing money!!

A sad reflection of where speedway in the UK finds itself unfortunately. 

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Its the fans that keep the club going. No fans no club. 

Edited by foreverblue

24 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Its the fans that keep the club going. No fans no club. 

No club no fans. Matt's already said how much the club loses when attendance is low. I actually do agree that Poole will choose Ippo if they get the choice but what a financial disappointment if neither Poole nor Swindon get through!!

Edited by Skidder1

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I don’t. He has been very poor and I don’t want to see his return with the form he was showing. Let’s have guests that are horses for courses. It will give us a better chance and we can all laugh as the faux outraged  Gavan pretends blows a fuse. :cheers:

I guess Fraud rubs off on some Poole fans.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I guess Fraud rubs off on some Poole fans.

I can't see us winning even if Wells and THJ both replaced by guests, might be closer but Wolves have by miles the best reserves and both going frighteningly well at the moment and that is why they will win the title. That is why we need to come top. 

• Like 2

I’d never write Poole off in Play Offs however out of form or weak they may look, they nearly always raise their game when it matters. 

• Like 1