British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You just have to suck it up that you won nothing.

Can’t recall many saying Poole were the best in 2010 when we finished 24 points clear of Coventry. Injuries happen. You can enjoy the fact that KL had a good season by their standards but were blown away when it mattered.

Agree 92-88. Poole blew Lynn away :rofl:

Can we keep this to 2019 please :P

Edited by Bald Bloke

17 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Calm it - i'm just saying you're repeating the same bit over and over and over with every post. 

I've not contributed to any of the "crap" you're referring to, i'm just saying it's a bit repetitive with very little in forward strides.  It's 2.64 i think most folk get that now.  I've seen it in at least 15 of your posts now. 

Your posts are good and informative, albeit becoming difficult on the eye at the moment.

Anyway.  

It's simple - don't read them if difficult on the eye.

I try to cultivate interesting Forum discussion on my team - i.e Poole. Yes I keep repeating it but it's in  respect of trying to get people to engage with team ideas rather than the situation many would like to have seen Harris/Kurtz/Woryna/Graz/Jakobsen & Klindt all back or the majority of that team at least.  How do you juggle the balls but stay within the limit. The only name probably not thrown in is Worrall but on 5.60 you won't get much change out of that.

Maybe I expect too much from the Forum. The idea is to keep meaningful discussion among Poole fans and any other Speedway fans who want to comment during the dark and quiet close season.

Thanks anyway for reading even if it does send you to sleep ;-)

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Agree 92-88. Poole blew Lynn away :rofl:

Can we keep this to 2019 please :P

Maybe if Buster announced a KL signing they would have something else to talk about!

Edited by lisa-colette

1 hour ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

It's simple - don't read them if difficult on the eye.

I try to cultivate interesting Forum discussion on my team - i.e Poole. Yes I keep repeating it but it's in  respect of trying to get people to engage with team ideas rather than the situation many would like to have seen Harris/Kurtz/Woryna/Graz/Jakobsen & Klindt all back or the majority of that team at least.  How do you juggle the balls but stay within the limit. The only name probably not thrown in is Worrall but on 5.60 you won't get much change out of that.

Maybe I expect too much from the Forum. The idea is to keep meaningful discussion among Poole fans and any other Speedway fans who want to comment during the dark and quiet close season.

Thanks anyway for reading even if it does send you to sleep ;-)

If you want meaningful discussions that stay on topic then yes you are asking for too much!! ;):D

3 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Sorry, stuck is a poor choice of words. 

I just  don’t think bomber is the guy to deliver another title. 

I don’t get why just because I’m a poole fan I have to like Chris Harris. Never really been a fan. But that’s my personal choice. 

No problem with you or anyone not liking him...if I'm honest I'm not a big fan either but as a non Poole fan respect the job he did for Poole 

Did Chris Harris sign for Poole this year on his Rye average or the higher pre-Rye average? 

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Did Chris Harris sign for Poole this year on his Rye average or the higher pre-Rye average? 

He signed on an average that included his Rye house scores. 

1 minute ago, poolebolton said:

Oh dear. So Kings Lynn are the true champions?  :)

2 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

:blink:

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Oh dear. So Kings Lynn are the true champions?  :)

Kings Lynn were the best team. I would hapily admit that. 

So we’re wolves in 2017.  

Swindon might have won 2015 if Ward wasn’t injured. 

Poole might have won 16/17/18 if we had Darcy. 

Can only best what is put in front of you! 

Yeah, but Chris Harris’s pre-Rye average put Poole above 42.5 so it was illegal, wasn’t it?

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yeah, but Chris Harris’s pre-Rye average put Poole above 42.5 so it was illegal, wasn’t it?

Every Rye House rider that was signed by another club were signed on their current average at the time. 

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Every Rye House rider that was signed by another club were signed on their current average at the time. 

Scandalous.

Kings Lynn and the other Premier League play off contenders were stitched up. Rye’s results and averages should have been expunged.