British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

6 hours ago, one arm bandit said:

Gapp and Nbj out, bewley and franc in. 

How badly hurt is Nikolaj like?

21 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Is he injured.?

I assumed he was, why else would yous want rid of him? I thought he was doing good this year?

1 minute ago, Dandelion said:

I assumed he was, why else would yous want rid of him? I thought he was doing good this year?

Are we wanting rid of him? Personally he flatters to deceive, very inconsistent IMO 

4 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Not sure if it is the case here but certainly not unknown for Polish clubs to call the shots and riders reliability / attendance to suffer.....

9 hours ago, Dandelion said:

How badly hurt is Nikolaj like?

He pulled out his meeting for Poole last week and thanks to H&S rules he was stood down for seven days.

He’s just ill but has been very poor this past month, Bewley’s average is over 10 and we realistically cannot afford anyone of that calibre at this moment in time so lets not be silly. Pepe Franc on the other hand might not be too bad of a suggestion, as I’m sure his last average was below 6.

32 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

He’s just ill but has been very poor this past month, Bewley’s average is over 10 and we realistically cannot afford anyone of that calibre at this moment in time so lets not be silly. Pepe Franc on the other hand might not be too bad of a suggestion, as I’m sure his last average was below 6.

Franc finished the 2014 season with a 5-67 average, he was with Plymouth at the time. Dont see him at Berwick, he does still ride speedway but in Czech only. Anyway as others have said his Longtrack commitments would prove to much of a problem and there would be no way he would give up on that.

2 hours ago, Lygonlad said:

Why is there no meeting running on Saturday night anyone? 

Sparsity.

Nobody attends challenge matches these days 

22 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Could Edinburgh not of came? 

Edinburgh at Eastbourne on Saturday night.

Edited by Normski

Why some folk on here want a meeting on Saturday?

The majority on here just moan and bleet about Berwick speedway, so its a welcome break this week from all of that, onwards to next Saturday with Leicester providing the opposition hope its a cracker.