British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

Who are to going to field on Monday We seem to be running out of riders to make up the  seven needed          Riss is out    Lewis is as well  (Looks like it) Proctor could be.   with so many matches No guests will be available      its going to be a poor team

21 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Who are to going to field on Monday We seem to be running out of riders to make up the  seven needed          Riss is out    Lewis is as well  (Looks like it) Proctor could be.   with so many matches No guests will be available      its going to be a poor team

Could be a Buster select, if all 3 are out. If they are all out, I think we will use RR for one of the three.

R. Lawson (with +5%) fits for Ty, or Danny King fits as well.

K. Pieszczek ( with +5%) fits for Riss as does Bellego:blink:.

Heeps for Lewis.

Edited by Bald Bloke

19 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Buster will have to borrow riders from his other team Ipswich.King for Proctor,Heeps or Allen for Kerr and R/R for Riss.Or Heeps and Allen for for Kerr and Riss and R/R for Proctor.

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Could be a Buster select, if all 3 are out. If they are all out, I think we will use RR for one of the three.

R. Lawson (with +5%) fits for Ty, or Danny King fits as well.

K. Pieszczek ( with +5%) fits for Riss as does Bellego:blink:.

Heeps for Lewis.

No 5% for the away team:t:

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

No 5% for the away team:t:

FFS... You got me on that last season :oops:.. Tonight i'm blaming the bloody gin :P

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Good young rider with a British passport just signed for Glasgow Connor Bailey would of been a good reserve for us only just turned 16 too. Also how do we know cook has not had the call from Poland ? As it just says he has had a call have not seen anywhere where it’s says it’s our league. 

Could Cook have had the call from Swindon.Is Musielak out for long?

12 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Buster will have to borrow riders from his other team Ipswich.King for Proctor,Heeps or Allen for Kerr and R/R for Riss.Or Heeps and Allen for for Kerr and Riss and R/R for Proctor.

Jame Allen is injured

Just now, tellboy said:

Could Cook have had the call from Swindon.Is Musielak out for long?

No think he's back Monday double header with Poole

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

Jame Allen is injured

Is Jake injured too:rolleyes:.As that's the case we would have to ask King and Heeps to guest then and have R/R for Riss.

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Is Jake injured too:rolleyes:.As that's the case we would have to ask King and Heeps to guest then and have R/R for Riss.

That's why I listed Heeps ;). Makes me feel a tad better :approve:

Cooks going to Lynn. Trust me ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I trust you:D

38 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Lol damn autocorrect,  sorry didn't even see that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

We need it.

When most of  the teams are competing on the same race night,   there will always be issues with teams wanting replacements for absent riders.   Years ago this would have been a dream fixture, drawing a massive crowd.   Tomorrow, competing with only half a team, (the numbers made up with guests who have no interest at all),  on a grippy track  don't inspire much enthusiasm.   

Hopefully,  the weather could be the saviour here...