British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think if Buster had full control of the 3 clubs, the Panthers wouldn't look so strong :blink:

Whys that??,   He wants the fans to come and  pay to watch a good  team,    More fans ,more money....    Businessman first ,    Speedway fan second....

Cant knock him for that,     

• Like 1

If Peterborough are not sold before the season starts it’s rumoured that two heat leaders will have to agree to busters pay terms rather than geds terms or they won’t be riding for Peterborough.  

4 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

If Peterborough are not sold before the season starts it’s rumoured that two heat leaders will have to agree to busters pay terms rather than geds terms or they won’t be riding for Peterborough.  

And the source of this rumour is?

I’ve heard this from two different people who are unconnected but both have good connections.  

I have said this is a rumour and nothing more as yet 

4 hours ago, Crump99 said:

And the source of this rumour is?

You'll know if the rumour has legs or not if Neil Watson doesn't discredit it in the coming days on here.

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

You'll know if the rumour has legs or not if Neil Watson doesn't discredit it in the coming days on here.

If it got up a real head of steam then he might respond (but for such big issues it's odds against) or there might be some reference elsewhere from management but we're some way from that as it stands. A couple of people who think that they know something is just chip paper atm!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

If it got up a real head of steam then he might respond (but for such big issues it's odds against) or there might be some reference elsewhere from management but we're some way from that as it stands. A couple of people who think that they know something is just chip paper atm!

Neil has just poo pooed it so that rumour has been sorted swiftly :t:

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Not the most convincing post that I've ever read. I'm a plain english man myself and that's stumbled over the finishing line :)

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

11 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Not the most convincing post that I've ever read. I'm a plain english man myself and that's stumbled over the finishing line :)

I thought my reply would have met with your approval then, it couldn't have been in plainer english! I would have embellished 'nonsense' with an adjective or two if I'd known - that might have made you feel better :-)

Edited by NeilWatson

9 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

I thought my reply would have met with your approval then, it couldn't have been in plainer english! I would have embellished 'nonsense' with an adjective or two if I'd known - that might have made you feel better :-)

Probably a reaction to you offering season greetings to Rodders after the grief he gives you whereas I didn't even get a card :)

47 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Probably a reaction to you offering season greetings to Rodders after the grief he gives you whereas I didn't even get a card :)

Sorry, I ran out of my speedway cards, they had a load of balls on the front...... I was looking for one with a ‘glass quarter full’ for Rodders!

8 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Just where did you acquire this information from  as I think you might need to change you're duff fake news spreader is he the same person who seems to think Scott Nicholls wouldn't accept an offer from Ipswich as he would take it as an insult . the whole lot seems to me that you've been well and truly hoodwinked.  On a separate issue I do feel for the Ipswich fans who are being given the mushroom effect by the management, and at the same time think it's o/k to put season tickets on sale when you have little idea of what sort of quality of riders you will be supporting. poor way of doing business IMO , hardly encouraging at a time when they should be doing everything possible publicity wise to make the step up to the premier league.

7 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I’ve heard this from two different people who are unconnected but both have good connections.  

I have said this is a rumour and nothing more as yet 

4 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Just where did you acquire this information from  as I think you might need to change you're duff fake news spreader 

I think the first post clearly answers your question.... 

11 hours ago, g13webb said:

Whys that??,   He wants the fans to come and  pay to watch a good  team,    More fans ,more money....    Businessman first ,    Speedway fan second....

Cant knock him for that,     

So you can't knock Buster for being a business man first,i'll remember that when you moan about the intervals at Lynn:wink::P