British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Rasmus Jensen I reckon .

more chance of Greg Hancock signing than Jensen (Glasgow Bound)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

more chance of Greg Hancock signing than Jensen (Glasgow Bound)

I am not so sure personally I think he should stay put , he rides the track well and was clearly happy at his work last season.

20 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Rasmus Jensen I reckon .

Your having a larf !  He aint coming back here...we gave him a chance when no one else wanted him. He has improved his average greatly and been a fantastic rider for the Comets....so his response is likely to be "thanks..but I aint staying with ya in 2019" !!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

Your having a larf !  He aint coming back here...we gave him a chance when no one else wanted him. He has improved his average greatly and been a fantastic rider for the Comets....so his response is likely to be "thanks..but I aint staying with ya in 2019" !!

Ah well.

3 minutes ago, jenga said:

Greg Hancock it is . unbelievable   :shock:

More chance of getting Tony Hancock...........eh marra

welcome back Greg Bickley . its nice to se there are still riders that give something back to a club that has not pushed him and let him develop at his own pace . its been great watching him develop from a . raw talent into a good rider near the end of the season .  obviously there is MORE TO FOLLOW lol .

• Like 5

Will hold my hands up and admit i thought he was bound up north ! Well done kyle sticking with us now just one of three danes will do and young dan almost their 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Can see big changes from last years team, the promotion hinted at 3 or 4 from last year will not be back , so with two of last years team already signed.....

8 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Will hold my hands up and admit i thought he was bound up north ! Well done kyle sticking with us now just one of three danes will do and young dan almost their 

dont think he likes armadale 

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2