British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Poole v Peterborough Premiership Thursday May 30th

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Cos he got 11 on Mon! Duh. Chris Holder and Darcy Ward hated the old BV track but always got double figures there. 

I know he did Duh! For his own team. Maybe the track was to good  tonight ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Cos he got 11 on Mon! Duh. Chris Holder and Darcy Ward hated the old BV track but always got double figures there. 

He got 11 from 7 rides hardly prolific 

Bad management to ask a rider who hates the place 

Why did a top Manager like Middlo go for Ellis, must have done his homework, surely ?

• Like 1

Just now, semion said:

Why did a top Manager like Middlo go for Ellis, must have done his homework, surely ?

Obviously not ..... poor decision cost Poole tonight 

Special mention to Josh G  and Jack. Both excellent tonight.

Josh rode his heart out and although the gates went against him in heat 15 he battled in every heat. One of his best meetings this season.

As for Jack Holder, he is now starting to show his potential. Seems to have a duff first ride then click into gear. Did the same in Monday and at Blunsdon after his first ride was quite brilliant.

Well if Poole fans want to point the finger. They don’t have to look to far. Poor Call by Middlo 

1 minute ago, semion said:

Well if Poole fans want to point the finger. They don’t have to look to far. Poor Call by Middlo 

What did Middlo do wrong? Made the right calls all evening imo.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Perhaps they weren’t aware of his comments. Pulled up in his first after 2 laps, ran a poor last in his next, then was replaced before managing a win. Then ran a poor last. 

I don't know. But I would of thought if it was via Twitter( i'm guessing it was) that they would of known somehow. I don't do any social media and I did.

10 points for Kurtz and Klindt tonight was poor. While the Panthers got 9 from 4 for Tungate.  That was the difference by the looks of Speedway Updates.

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

So the usual troll moaning about Ellis taking the guest booking.... who were the idiots that asked him in the first place..... crazy management to book at rider who three days earlier was highly critical of the track 

Have to blame the Poole promotion for booking him

Isnt it funny how tonight Peterborough took advantage of a weakened Poole ( which I agree with) yet on Monday , it wasn’t Poole taking advantage of a weak Swindon side it was a case of Poole riders wanting it more and Swindon overriding 

So I guess tonight the Peterborough boys wanted it more than the Poole riders 

The league is shaping up nicely .... 3 teams looking good for the top 4 at the moment in Ipswich , Belle Vue and Peterborough.... and I would say possibly Wolves look good for 4th but with Lynn strengthening them they could climb..... could Buster have 3 out of 4 in the play offs...

And they will ;)

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't know. But I would of thought if it was via Twitter( i'm guessing it was) that they would of known somehow. I don't do any social media and I did.

10 points for Kurtz and Klindt tonight was poor. While the Panthers got 9 from 4 for Tungate.  That was the difference by the looks of Speedway Updates.

He probably would have been booked at Blunsdon on Monday night before any comments came to light. Totally agree with your second point.

The real Poole 1-7 is very good and easily going to make the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

What did Middlo do wrong? Made the right calls all evening imo.

Poor call getting Ellis in.  The lad doesn’t like the place, so why give him the booking?

6 minutes ago, semion said:

Poor call getting Ellis in.  The lad doesn’t like the place, so why give him the booking?

Middlo doesn’t book the guests.

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He probably would have been booked at Blunsdon on Monday night before any comments came to light. Totally agree with your second point.

The real Poole 1-7 is very good and easily going to make the playoffs.

If you were winning matches with the ‘real’ Poole 1-7 then maybe so

But you weren’t 

A good fight back at Belle Vue maybe 

Home and away wins over a depleted Swindon the only highlight and that wasn’t with the 1-7

Pooles 1-7 will struggle to be top 4

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Middlo doesn’t book the guests.

Who does? 

Either way what a bad choice 

Would you have booked Batchelor lol