Crazy robin

Race for the top 4

1 minute ago, Crazy robin said:

Do Swindon not need a point still?

No, they alread on 42 and race points far superior 

• Like 1

Still thinking this Steve????

On 8/29/2019 at 10:12 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Ipswich have zero chance against Swindon or Poole. Poole need to finish top to go to BV. But honestly there’s no team to stop Swindon this 

• Like 1

So it's Swindon.Poole.Ipswich and Wolves.Just waiting for the finishing order.

Imo Swindon are just favorites over Wolves who may have just hit form at the right time of the season.Poole need to finish top i think so they will pick Ipswich for the semi,to stand a chance of reaching the final.

Swindon strong favourites

Wolves the form team

Poole likely to top the league and get the pick

Ipswich everyone sees as no hopes

All fine by me - bring it on :)

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Swindon strong favourites

Wolves the form team

Poole likely to top the league and get the pick

Ipswich everyone sees as no hopes

All fine by me - bring it on :)

Just like before the season started.... :)

• Like 2

Likely to be Swindon or Poole (whoever finishes top) vs Ipswich and Poole or Swindon (whoever finishes second) vs Wolves

• Like 1

Guess you were right after all, Starman, and I was miles out! Have you got up off the floor yet?

Ipswich.jpg

With a proper number 1 and Heeps back, Ipswich are looking to make the final. Only 2 riders can stop Ipswich taking the title, Lawson and Perks. 

Just noticed that the play off final dates are Monday and Thursday so surely this is another reason Swindon would be going all out for top spot. We weren't able to have the 2nd leg at home in 2017 as it was a Wednesday so surely the promotion would prefer the 2nd leg at home this year.

On what date are the final positions sorted. I have not seen any dates for PL or CL. Surely, it should be on the BSPA site in the League Table section.

12 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

On what date are the final positions sorted. I have not seen any dates for PL or CL. Surely, it should be on the BSPA site in the League Table section.

The blank dates for the Pl play odds are under the fixtures for each month, thanks Skidder for pointing me in the right direction a couple of weeks ago!!

1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Just noticed that the play off final dates are Monday and Thursday so surely this is another reason Swindon would be going all out for top spot. We weren't able to have the 2nd leg at home in 2017 as it was a Wednesday so surely the promotion would prefer the 2nd leg at home this year.

It's always preferable, although those that made the trip to Wolverhampton certainly enjoyed it.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 5:07 PM, Gavan said:

Its fairly obvious that Poole and Swindon are there already

The 'crunch' night for me is the 5th September

Belle Vue go to Peterborough the same night as Wolves go to Poole. Both the away sides will be capable of getting 4 points. And before the usual Poole suspects react , Poole will be cemented in the play offs so i doubt they will be 100%

We at Ippo face another mauling from Swindon the same night. We should get 3 points tonight against Peterborough but then we have home and away v Poole and Swindon........the only points i can see on offer are against Poole at home

Predicted 5th September was crunch night

Said both Wolves and Belle Vue were capable of getting all the points and they both almost did

Just glad that we didnt get the 'mauling' i thought we would

On 8/29/2019 at 10:12 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Ipswich have zero chance against Swindon or Poole. Poole need to finish top to go to BV. But honestly there’s no team to stop Swindon this season.

Zero chance.......lol

How can Poole go Belle Vue?