British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon vs Ipswich

Can anyone out there work out what kind of a loss Ipswich needed at Swindon to fit NKI in? Might be interesting

9 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

What a silly comment :rofl:

Why? Is the Swindon track a maze then? 

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Why? Is the Swindon track a maze then? 

No. But its a different shape lol. It  will ride different and the set up Ward used ( how many years ago) won't work.. Your trolling now ;)

Tracks change meeting by meeting, let alone a new track :rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke

14 minutes ago, bruno said:

Can anyone out there work out what kind of a loss Ipswich needed at Swindon to fit NKI in? Might be interesting

Irrelevant - the changes are made using the current (August) averages, not some mythical future figure.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anzum said:

So Kennett and KP knowing they were sacked probably had something to do with their efforts. Iversen and Sarjeant in.

KP was top scorer not that it means much as the whole team were pants. Kennett was brought down by Vissing and pulled out of meeting. That doesn’t explain the effort of the rest of the team. Couldn’t they have made the changes for tonight’s meeting as travelling to see that dross was a waste of time and money.

44 minutes ago, Bash said:

KP was top scorer not that it means much as the whole team were pants. Kennett was brought down by Vissing and pulled out of meeting. That doesn’t explain the effort of the rest of the team. Couldn’t they have made the changes for tonight’s meeting as travelling to see that dross was a waste of time and money.

May have helped if they new what part of the track to ride on.  They all looked pretty clueless. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

May have helped if they new what part of the track to ride on.  They all looked pretty clueless. 

Ought to have watch a dvd or two, do teams prepare?  Watch a rubbish meeting, the promoters have got to do something about these poor scorelines, give the away team 4 laps practice each or something so they can at least get set up for starters ......

As i said weeks ago Swindon will win the league and are favourites and i got mocked especially by the Poole mafia

My only worry is that Swindon now look likely to finish top and they will choose us...........

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

As i said weeks ago Swindon will win the league and are favourites and i got mocked especially by the Poole mafia

My only worry is that Swindon now look likely to finish top and they will choose us...........

your not there yet :t: but you are right cant see anyone stopping this Swindon side

Edited by ray c

8 minutes ago, ray c said:

your not there yet :t: but you are right cant see anyone stopping this Swindon side

we certainly are not there. we need to beat you boys at home thursday

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

What a silly comment :rofl:

Why would had change habit of a lifetime?!?! And she thinks I'M childish?!

10 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Whats so funny about that? Scored paid 11 from 5. 

Ignore it she's just proving her lack of maturity we clearly have another anti Swindon troll.....she learns we'll from ginger mentor.....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Why would had change habit of a lifetime?!?! And she thinks I'M childish?!

You ARE childish, no thinking about it :)

8 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Ignore it she's just proving her lack of maturity we clearly have another anti Swindon troll.....she learns we'll from ginger mentor.....

Nope, just having fun annoying the Swindon lot cos it's so easy. :D What's wrong with saying Vissing is your weakest rider? He is, is he not? Unless you want to put another name forward. 

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Nope, just having fun annoying the Swindon lot cos it's so easy. :D What's wrong with saying Vissing is your weakest rider? He is, is he not? Unless you want to put another name forward. 

Get a job