British Speedway Forum
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon Monday 9/9/19

18 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Ok then. Let’s hope we get the opportunity to see it! 

We already have! Last time at Swindon Wells beat Vissing in H2 and H4, Vissing beat Wells in H8. So Wells better than him at Swindon!! FB is right.

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

So who makes the decision ?

Thinking about it again - i can`t see they can name the dates and venues for the dates when the top team can pick one of the other 3- i just can`t see how they can do !!!

• Like 1

Just now, ArthurRudge said:

Why is Tatum getting such a boner over who finished 2nd when they are both on the same side?

It will give Shouty a chance to say something cringeworthy & then they can both laugh

Just now, racers and royals said:

Thinking about it again - i can`t see they can name the dates and venues for the dates when the top team can pick one of the other 3- i just can`t see how they can do !!!

Exactly what I thought. He definitely said venues as well. Dates and venues. There must be some smart arse on here desperate to prove me wrong so will wait for someone to tell me what's going on!!

Thought Hans would have the experience to have team rode there

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If that comment came from Bill and Ben ignore it. 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

We already have! Last time at Swindon Wells beat Vissing in H2 and H4, Vissing beat Wells in H8. So Wells better than him at Swindon!! FB is right.

Think that was after Claus was banned for a week. The previous two home matches he’s scored well. Different rider. Let’s see who comes out on top if they face each other in the play offs. I know you have an infatuation with Swindon so no doubt you will be keeping your eye on our results. 

Edited by hyabb17

3 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Exactly what I thought. He definitely said venues as well. Dates and venues. There must be some smart arse on here desperate to prove me wrong so will wait for someone to tell me what's going on!!

Nigel said dates and venues will be announced in the next 24 hours 

That was amazing, red changed from Tungate to Wright half way through!

• Haha 2

How embarrassing for Panthers that a reserve guest turns up and shows them all how to ride.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Take Douglas out and I think this Panthers team might even be worse than the Arena Essex teams of 2005-2006