British Speedway Forum

31 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Of course you are..

I bet you are aswell 

27 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

That was just a wind-up for Gavan, FB!

Well it worked even i still hoped we had a Argentinian riding as i really liked Covatti thought he was a good signing last season. 

The only two remaining Championship number ones, if Skidder is to be believed, are King and Ellis. I reckon Wednesday’s “revelation” will be Danny King. 
If Worrall, King and Ellis are the top three, that’s a reasonable start, although only Ellis is likely to improve his starting average. 
And there’s going to be a longish tail

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

He will have to average over 8 points a meeting then! 

You remind me of that guy in Dad's Army who tries not to panic but panics anyway! ;) No panicking til we at least know the team! 

37 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You remind me of that guy in Dad's Army who tries not to panic but panics anyway! ;) No panicking til we at least know the team! 

Anybody who thinks Poole will have a crap Team is kidding themselves .IMO.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Anybody who thinks Poole will have a crap Team is kidding themselves .IMO.

It's a recurring theme from the Poole fans who wanted to stay in the PL. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I was only comparing with Covatti and the average he attained last season, if his replacement doesn't better an 8 point average then he isn't as good is he.

33 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It's a recurring theme from the Poole fans who wanted to stay in the PL. 

I am sure plenty of us would have wanted PL if we could and kidder doesn't know everything as the second rider isn't being announced until wednesday.

Edited by foreverblue

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I was only comparing with Covatti and the average he attained last season, if his replacement doesn't better an 8 point average then he isn't as good is he.

Maybe wait til you know who it is first! 

Hi all, new to the forum. Just wanted to throw a 1-7 out with the next signing being announced tomorrow.

Danny King, Adam Ellis, Steve Worrall, Paul Starke, Stefan Nielsen, Zaine Kennedy & Henry Atkins

Would leave us on 0.41. Think King will be announced tomorrow but other places very much up in the air