British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

4 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

It could be Scott that drops down. If two riders have the same average the average will be checked to the nth decimal place to see if they can be split.

If the averages are truly identical then the higher placed rider from the previous GSA issue shall retain the higher position.

Either way it gives Peterborough another very strong reserve for the rest of July.

Scotty been one of the more consistent scorers so far, would clean up for a few weeks if that's that's case.

• Like 2

This Panthers side has to go down as one our greatest ever teams.

How do people think this side would get on against 1999 and 2006 Panthers?

I don't think either of those sides had a strong reserve. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

It could be Scott that drops down. If two riders have the same average the average will be checked to the nth decimal place to see if they can be split.

If the averages are truly identical then the higher placed rider from the previous GSA issue shall retain the higher position.

Either way it gives Peterborough another very strong reserve for the rest of July.

It’s Chris Harris at reserve, by a margin calculated to 4 decimal places!

Chris Harris did this regularly when at Coventry , what a talent to have at reserve!!

• Like 1

Harris dropping from 5 to reserve and Ostergaard to number 1?

Btw who now holds the showground track record?

2 hours ago, hans fan said:

Think it’s ty proctor

From the Club website: Track Record: 57.4 seconds, Danny King (Ipswich) - Heat 3 Peterborough v Ipswich 13.05.19

Edited by NeilWatson
Add source

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That's what is says along with Danny King.

The Club website only mentions King……

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

From the Club website: Track Record: 57.4 seconds, Danny King (Ipswich) - Heat 3 Peterborough v Ipswich 13.05.19

In the programme it says 57.3 seconds Danny King 23/6/19 & Ty Proctor 15/7/19

Edited by Noodles

16 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Chris Harris did this regularly when at Coventry , what a talent to have at reserve!!

I can't ever remember Harris being at reserve at Coventry, only when he first joined, unless I've misunderstood what you've meant Wealdstone.

Tbh, I don't think its a slight on Harris dropping to reserve, more the fact that the rest of the team have probably produced over and above what most people thought. And good team building too... ! I reckon most folk thought that Ostergaard would remain at reserve alongside Palin for the season

12 hours ago, Flappy said:

Harris dropping from 5 to reserve and Ostergaard to number 1?

Btw who now holds the showground track record?

Ulrich and Hans together will be fun  , going back to 2006 it was main man Hans at 1 and Ulrich was getting pulled from one of his rides as the low scoring reserve,  times have changed.

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

In the programme it says 57.3 seconds Danny King 23/6/19 & Ty Proctor 15/7/19

Think the 2021 Ty Proctor has struggled to do the 57.3 in one lap let alone four , what has happened to him is a mystery for sure

23 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Think the 2021 Ty Proctor has struggled to do the 57.3 in one lap let alone four , what has happened to him is a mystery for sure

I can only think it's a mental thing. Once you lose that it's very difficult to come back from.

• Like 1