British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

If the round 2 matches next weekend match today`s 1st round we are in for a delight.

Friday April 9th Zielona Gora v Grudziadz start time 5pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Friday April 9th Wroclaw v Torun  start time 7.30pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Sunday April 11th Gorzow v Lublin start time 3.30pm UK time N Sport and Premier Sport 2

Sunday April 11th  Czestochowa v Leszno start time 6.15pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2

• Like 1

The Toruń/Zielona Gora was a great opener but the match this evening with Leszno/Gorzow really was speedway out of the top drawer. Been a while since we saw some action like that at Leszno... what a season opener!

Zmarzlik to lead Gorzow to gold?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Najjer said:

The Toruń/Zielona Gora was a great opener but the match this evening with Leszno/Gorzow really was speedway out of the top drawer. Been a while since we saw some action like that at Leszno... what a season opener!

Zmarzlik to lead Gorzow to gold?

I think so.

Leszno have big problems with the Junior riders for a while. Kolodziej is not convincing either. He wen't missing during the crunch matches last season but Leszno got away with it due to Kubera being a game changer.

Lidsey over performed last season so it's a big ask for him to ride to the same standard again imo.

Enjoyed both meetings, particularly the tremendous match at Leszno. Just great to see speedway back. For an opener, some of the racing was really outstanding. 

If there are more meetings like that, we are in for a super season. 

• Like 4

Thought last nights meeting between Torun and Z Gora was a bore fest up to heat 10, considering how good the Torun track can be there was very little passing. I missed the meeting folk are raving about on here,especially B Zmaszlic, what a rider he is, so hope I don't miss many more.

8 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I think so.

Leszno have big problems with the Junior riders for a while. Kolodziej is not convincing either. He wen't missing during the crunch matches last season but Leszno got away with it due to Kubera being a game changer.

Lidsey over performed last season so it's a big ask for him to ride to the same standard again imo.

I failed to see how Lidsey over performed last season he is a young man on the way up .WorldU/21 champion is heading the right way IMO.Early days to judge anything IMO.

26 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Thought last nights meeting between Torun and Z Gora was a bore fest up to heat 10, considering how good the Torun track can be there was very little passing. I missed the meeting folk are raving about on here,especially B Zmaszlic, what a rider he is, so hope I don't miss many more.

video is on the "video`s thread"

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

video is on the "video`s thread"

Bear with me please, can you give me a link to the video thread. Thank you.

52 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Thanks, enjoyed that.

16 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Pawlicki was passed him.

Pity he barged into him on the way past though.:rolleyes:

The Extraleague have announced the round 3 timings  and TV 

Friday April 16th Leszno v Torun start time 5pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Friday April 16th Czestochowa v Zielona Gora  7.30pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Sunday April 18th  Grudziadz v Gorzow start time 3.30pm UK time N Sport

Sunday April 18th lublin v Wroclaw start time 6.15pm UK time N Sport

22 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I should imagine it`s the new transponder system for 2021.

Is that people thinking about becoming lady boys? It's good to see Speedway finally encouraging LGBTQ+ participation ;)

There's a sponsor on some of the riders race suits says Argos... Is that the same as our Argos? The logos are remarkably similar