British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2021 finals Sat/Sun 16th/17th Oct- FINALS START AT 4PM BOTH DAYS

Is it correct that Lambert as definitely been picked alongside Woffinden for the SON as per the rumour mill?

With Bewley firing in another maximum last night around the NSS a rethink may be needed?

Any news on the Under 21 rider? 

19 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Is it correct that Lambert as definitely been picked alongside Woffinden for the SON as per the rumour mill?

With Bewley firing in another maximum last night around the NSS a rethink may be needed?

Any news on the Under 21 rider? 

Wasn't a max as he came last in heat one.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Wasn't a max as he came last in heat one.

Whoops, sorry my mistake :t:Just looked at the scorecard, still 5 wins on the bounce is not to be over looked! :t:

Edited by PirateShip

I suppose it depends if the BV guys are in charge of track prep or if the GP guys are. If it's the latter, you can disregard NSS form.

• Like 2

I've still got print at home tickets with 8th and 9th May 2020 . I can't find my original email confirmation. Anyone else in this situation. I've sent an email off requesting a new email confirmation but haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully can use these tickets if I hear nothing

7 minutes ago, bruno said:

I've still got print at home tickets with 8th and 9th May 2020 . I can't find my original email confirmation. Anyone else in this situation. I've sent an email off requesting a new email confirmation but haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully can use these tickets if I hear nothing

Email 

ukhelpdesk@tickets.com

Send all ur personal details, event details, seat(s) details and u will be sent a link.

That's what I did and received updated tickets to print.

:t:

Thanks for that I just put account number and transaction number off original tickets with name and obviously email. Hopefully that will do. Fingers crossed

23 minutes ago, bruno said:

Fans with rollover tickets from our cancelled 2020 event will still be able to use these to access the stadium, all Print @ Home tickets that have not yet been printed will be automatically updated.”

I  have a spare grandstand G ticket as one of my friends has had to pull out. The  price is face value of £60 for both days. I will be staying in the Diamond Lodge hotel from Friday evening and therefore will have said ticket with me. Any one interested let me know and I will give you my contact info

Anyone hazard a guess what time it'll finish Saturday, I'm looking to book a table somewhere in Manchester after the meeting. I'm thinking finished for 7 if all goes to plan

2 hours ago, bruno said:

Anyone hazard a guess what time it'll finish Saturday, I'm looking to book a table somewhere in Manchester after the meeting. I'm thinking finished for 7 if all goes to plan

7pm is a fair guess as all TV station programmes finish then. 

Edited by racers and royals

15 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

As Team GB been announced yet for the SON?

All teams(3 riders)  to be nominated with the FIM 6 days before the event but no federation is allowed to name the riders. I expect  the  FIM will announce it tomorrow morning.

• Thanks 1

Weather looking good for this week including Friday and Saturday. Let’s up it doesn’t change for the worse.