British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2021

C'mon then.  Lets open a book on who'll be in. Ilya Bondarenko, Sergey Darkin, Krystian Pieszczek, Grzegorz Walasek or An other former Lion?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LionsFan said:

By saying "making his debut", it presumably rules out Perks, Auty or Bjerre?

You may be over thinking this, in speedway, 'debut' means first time this season!

• Like 2

I probably am, but I think they are hinting at someone new to the club, or why not just say "our new signing will be riding on Saturday"?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, justathought said:

Why don’t they just say who it is. Oh I forgot this is speedway. 

Because by doing it this the club generate some anticipation from the fans. After all, we are now all posting about the announcement.

Edited by W9 Lion
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

Because by doing it this we the club generate some anticipation from the fans. After all, we are now all posting about the announcement.

39 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

Because by doing it this we the club generate some anticipation from the fans. After all, we are now all posting about the announcement.

I think you’ll find that people would be posting had you announced who it is. In fact probably more so. 

the  signing ive heard means leicester win the league easy 

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

the  signing ive heard means leicester win the league easy 

Well I was told it will be two signings?

If the signings i've heard Leicester are making they certainly will win the league hans down, After they are announced if anyone thinks otherwise they'll be inzaine.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fozzie4388 said:

If the signings i've heard Leicester are making they certainly will win the league hans down, After they are announced if anyone thinks otherwise they'll be inzaine.

Like the clue in your post?

3 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

I was wondering how long it would be before he was snapped up would have loved him at Scunny just imagine him down at reserve for Scunny! 

21 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

19 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

clue(s)!

14 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

I was wondering how long it would be before he was snapped up would have loved him at Scunny just imagine him down at reserve for Scunny! 

Hans wanted a guarantee per meeting(a rather large one) before we signed Ellis & I wanted Zaine instead of Macdonald when we were guessing who Jake's replacement would be.

1 minute ago, IronScorpion said:

clue(s)!

Hans wanted a guarantee per meeting(a rather large one) before we signed Ellis & I wanted Zaine instead of Macdonald when we were guessing who Jake's replacement would be.

God imagine Hans Anderson at the Eddie Wright raceway that would be have been a turn up for the books ! And i thought initially like a lot of them Zaine said he wasn’t coming over which was why he was out of the question