British Speedway Forum
mikebaker

Glasgow v Redcar 11/04/2021

On 6/8/2021 at 12:15 PM, Janice Jackson said:

stop giving away the free tickets and there will be plenty of room !

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

I changed between player 1 and player 2 seemed to do the trick and had little problem.

Tried that Gazc……..absolutely nothing after heat 11. I see others had the exact same problem. 

I lost the signal after heat 10 , disappointing.

Some great racing last night. Phenomenal to be back and see people and live racing again.

Credit to all that put on the show. Just need the government to see sense and relinquish their unnecessary control over people. 

• Like 4

Have Glasgow stated how many people are buying the stream? 

11 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

Tried that Gazc……..absolutely nothing after heat 11. I see others had the exact same problem. 

It is disappointing when this happens , I had very few issues last night it appears others were not so lucky.

Not a bad meeting at all . Shame restrictions meant that the crowd was sparse because the racing deserved a better atmosphere . 

For us Cook was his usual dominant self , only losing his maximum to Wright from the coffin box gate 4 . 

He was well supported by Nicol , Ostergaard and Jensen . And a word about our guest , Danyon Hume , he was brilliant , and exciting to watch . 

For the Bears , Wright and Allen carried the main fight , but after all the Anders Rowe hype this season , he was very disappointing . 

The covid nonsense seemed to go smoothly and we were never harassed to wear a mask , which was good. 

On to Redcar on Sunday now 

Today in Carlisle open air market with beer stalls and tables hundreds of people packed in....

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Today in Carlisle open air market with beer stalls and tables hundreds of people packed in....

Just as well the tartan tyrant decided against invading or your day would have been ruined.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Just as well the tartan tyrant decided against invading or your day would have been ruined.

Couldn’t get a table !!