British Speedway Forum
Col

Tigers v Aces. 01/07

Hope I am wrong but can see belle vue  winning tonight 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

All anders will be bothered is more track time . The more laps you do on different tracks hopefully you lol get better 

No doubt and possibly the one potential small positive from it if there is one at all

Far more negative about it though which outweighs it IMO

16 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

All anders will be bothered is more track time . The more laps you do on different tracks hopefully you lol get better 

Ipswich track has been different from week to week.... does that count?

• Haha 1

Should definitely help him improve lol

24 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Ipswich track has been different from week to week.... does that count?

Should definitely help him improve lol

Howarth and segdman need to come to the party tonight. For Sheffield 

Pure gating contest, no one close to passing and it’s not fair gating either as tapes going up on inside first every heat and nothing been done about it. 

Can sheffield have the inside starts all night lol

5 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Pure gating contest, no one close to passing and it’s not fair gating either as tapes going up on inside first every heat and nothing been done about it. 

Can Sheffield have inside starts all night lol

Racing suddenly got lot better from heat 8 now inside slickened off.

Congratulations Anders on 2 great passes late on to earn Sheffield 3 points and ensure his own team has less chance of making the play offs.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Congratulations Anders on 2 great passes late on to earn Sheffield 3 points and ensure his own team has less chance of making the play offs.......

If Ipswich fail to make the play-offs on the basis of a Sheffield home win then they don't deserve to be there anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grachan said:

If Ipswich fail to make the play-offs on the basis of a Sheffield home win then they don't deserve to be there anyway.

I no longer give one!!

• Like 1

Good close meeting. Some good racing 2 nd half of meeting especially Kyle howarth  and Anders Rowe twice. Great to see Rowe and Brennan having a great tussle. We need to replace Sedgeman and Wright sooner rather than later. Bachelor 2 good rides 2 poor efforts   Holder top class Ellis good meeting   Belle vue deserved their point for their efforts. Thank you to Anders Rowe excellent effort from a guest. Your welcome anytime  

59 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So Andres thinks hang on I ll not pass the bloke in front of me  and I’ll keep Ipswich in the run for 4 th place  so keeping them in the hunt for the title    Get real  the kid should go out every race to win 

• Like 3

Just now, r8gdp said:

So Andres thinks hang on I ll not pass the bloke in front of me  and I’ll keep Ipswich in the run for 4 th place  so keeping them in the hunt for the title    Get real  the kid should go out every race to win 

No I wouldn't expect that of him individually  - that would be plain stupid!

The development of Anders has been a great highlight of the season btw

The situation though belittles the sport and removes any credibility it may still have

Speedway in Britain now is moving away from any true competition and bordering on the realms of WWE as 'sports entertainment ' 

The trouble is that much of the time the entertainment part is also missing......

• Like 3