British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v wolves 28th June, TV meeting

Wonder how many programmes have been printed? Can't see there will be many fans there on Monday so if you buy a programme will have a good chance of winning. Unless the golden ticket is in number 201 and only 150 sold....

Not that I'll be there to find out... but i don't buy a programme either. 

Wonder what happened to the days of reduced admission for tv matches? 

£10 and I'd have been there,  so I'll spend the money on food and drinks for the night instead, and still be better off :t:

Sure many others will do the same, £19 to watch without a mask, eating and drinking the night away 

Edit.... that preview has no mention  of tv coverage :blink:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

1 hour ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Well yeah..  the t.v. guides says it is... but wonder why no mention from the club itself? 

Its mentioned here... https://ipswichwitches.co/ipswich-v-wolves-raceday-preview-3/

Both meetings at Foxhall between the two sides in 2019 were tight contests, with Ipswich running out 46-44 and 41-37 winners and the Witches will be hoping for a repeat result on Monday night in front of the TV cameras.

Could it be 2 complete sides ? It has been mentioned that both Crump and Schlein are returning to action.

3 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Could it be 2 complete sides ? It has been mentioned that both Crump and Schlein are returning to action.

Schlein came back last week 

21 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Both teams are at full strength, Jason returns tonight...

Ticket site kept crashing today but I guess they wont be at full capacity tonight so will just sort on the door 

Forecast keeps changing, but generally includes a lot of rain between now & start time. Any updates form locals nearer the time would be appreciated.