British Speedway Forum
Baldyman

Ipswich v Wolves. Today I think

Teams from the Wolves site:-

IPSWICH: Jason Crump, Anders Rowe, Jake Allen, Craig Cook, Danny King, Paul Starke, Drew Kemp.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Sam Masters, Broc Nicol, Nick Morris, Luke Becker, Rory Schlein, Ryan Douglas, Leon Flint.

Wolves have lost 2 away matches to date. Hopefully it will stay at 2 after this match but the Witches have won 2 of their last  3 at home. So.......................

to win a heat there done well . i think wolves will walk it tonight as it seem are candle has gone out few wks ago

38 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Should be easy money for the wolves tonight. 

In the previous match Crump scored 3 and Cook 6. I rather think they will score more than that tonight.

7 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

In the previous match Crump scored 3 and Cook 6. I rather think they will score more than that tonight.

They may well do,,, but other riders may score less,,, who knows,,,, it's all guess work,,, Rory was total pants as a guest the other week,,, will he be pants again tonight? Nothing in this for witches fans apart from hoping to see some decent racing (that's not a given) and poss a win. 

An Ipswich win may help the Panthers finish top so im sure the east anglian connection will come into play #letshelpthepussycats

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Beg to differ,witches by 8 at least

You always differ,,, everytime you tip them for the win they lose,,, maybe you should start tipping them to lose,,,,,, it's gonna be a ball tearer :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

An Ipswich win may help the Panthers finish top so im sure the east anglian connection will come into play #letshelpthepussycats

Well we are the best team in Anglia,,, I remember Hawkins saying so,,, just before it all went Pete Tong :rofl:

30 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Well we are the best team in Anglia,,, I remember Hawkins saying so,,, just before it all went Pete Tong :rofl:

Kings Lynn have won home and way this season ya know:P

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

Crumpie looks like he's got going again. I'd expect around 20 between them if they both ride HT15. Could be a close call.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Be interesting to see what kind of reception Rooboy gets tonight ;)

It'll be the last time we get to see him ride so hmmm.