British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

Not saying i am doubting Flappy ,coz he's more in the know than i will ever be ,but what little i do know, Ostergaard isn't a witch this coming season, not saying thats 100% reliable, but i trust that source as he did say Doyley was a certainty a Month ago.

Flappy is just messing with you lol.

Us Panthers fans have a lot of respect for Ulrich but we all know deep down he won't be able to get near his starting GSA so we're hoping somebody is going to take him on loan for a year and then give him back in 2023 on a 5.5 or something around that figure.

• Haha 1

:party::party: I didn't want to say i knew more than he did ,as i don't, but i see what you mean about Ostergaard, i cant see where he would go, Lynn maybe, Richie Worrall is definitely no shoe in as we speak for King's Lynn ,but may happen. I must admit i  keep hearing Erik Riss is a Witch this season ,but we will have to wait for next week i suppose. Most teams are nearly there with their teams, not sure what sort of season its going to be with just 6 teams again, but the signing of Jason Doyle is a massive plus for Ipswich

• Haha 1

It is nothing to do with announcing a Dane the mention of the word Lego is linked to Doyle.

Not to say Basso wont sign as I'm sure he'll be in the prem somewhere

Heeps, King, Riss, Doyle, Rowe as the R/S leaves two if its Basso & Cook that's a competitive side 

Seems Crump isnt riding this year? Plymouth have announced their 1-7 already you'd expect for PR purposes other sides would name him first based on pedigree

Unless he is riding and its somewhere like Poole/Ipswich

26 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

It is nothing to do with announcing a Dane the mention of the word Lego is linked to Doyle.

Not to say Basso wont sign as I'm sure he'll be in the prem somewhere

Heeps, King, Riss, Doyle, Rowe as the R/S leaves two if its Basso & Cook that's a competitive side 

Seems Crump isnt riding this year? Plymouth have announced their 1-7 already you'd expect for PR purposes other sides would name him first based on pedigree

Unless he is riding and its somewhere like Poole/Ipswich

Or replacing Bjarne Pedersen at Dad's Army

https://youtu.be/vLY2F8uze0A

the better than lego quote is from an Aussie sportsman being interviewed back in the 90’s - became a bit of a cult phrase Aussies have used when interviewed after winning sporting events - along with drinking champagne from their shoes. Believe doyle made the quote when he won the world title haha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 89buttons said:

https://youtu.be/vLY2F8uze0A

the better than lego quote is from an Aussie sportsman being interviewed back in the 90’s - became a bit of a cult phrase Aussies have used when interviewed after winning sporting events - along with drinking champagne from their shoes. Believe doyle made the quote when he won the world title haha

Maybe not ALL Australians, is it not just the Newcastle ones ;)

• Like 1

We thinking this then..

Doyle 8.96

Heeps 5.10

Riss 5.26

Buzzawotsit 6.02

King 7.96

Starke 4.58

Rowe

If that IS the team, it’s 1.12 under the limit. Only uncertainties there are Buzz and Starke, the others are nailed on. 

So maybe the Buzz rumours are false and he’s gone elsewhere and we’ve gone for Cook, or perhaps he’s in, and we’ve gone for another rider instead of Starke on an average up to 5.70. (crump 5.36 R Worrall 5.51)

If we’ve gone that route, that would drop Heeps in to reserve which would be handy..

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

We thinking this then..

Doyle 8.96

Heeps 5.10

Riss 5.26

Buzzawotsit 6.02

King 7.96

Starke 4.58

Rowe

If that IS the team, it’s 1.12 under the limit. Only uncertainties there are Buzz and Starke, the others are nailed on. 

So maybe the Buzz rumours are false and he’s gone elsewhere and we’ve gone for Cook, or perhaps he’s in, and we’ve gone for another rider instead of Starke on an average up to 5.70. (crump 5.36 R Worrall 5.51)

If we’ve gone that route, that would drop Heeps in to reserve which would be handy..

Think you've got a bigger surprise than that heading your way. Another local

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wtf said:

Think you've got a bigger surprise than that heading your way. Another local

Well he's not local by birth.... 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

We thinking this then..

Doyle 8.96

Heeps 5.10

Riss 5.26

Buzzawotsit 6.02

King 7.96

Starke 4.58

Rowe

Buzz rumours have to be false imo.

Not only is the team way under the limit but it's also rubbish and it includes a baffling signing in Buczkowski who won't be able to ride the track. 

Imo this is the Ipswich team

1. Jason Doyle

2. Cameron Heeps

3. Craig Cook

4. Erik Riss

5. Danny King

6. Paul Starke

7. Anders Rowe (RS)

Looks like things have changed in the last 2 days. 

Guy Nicholls throwing his money about. (No problem with that)

So it's back to the drawing board for belle vue and  rider missing out at Ipswich 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Looks like things have changed in the last 2 days. 

Guy Nicholls throwing his money about. (No problem with that)

So it's back to the drawing board for belle vue and  rider missing out at Ipswich 

I take it contracts hadnt been signed your end,,, and we love a whinging aussie our end

• Haha 1