British Speedway Forum

Are Ipswich waiting for Aaron Summers to get picked up by another team or for his average to be too high to replace Starke. I like Starke but we need an in form rider that is not going to take 6 meetings to get up to speed. Come on Management do your jobs.

Edited by 2ndbend
  • Like 1

Does Aaron Summers actually want to ride in both leagues.

Sam Bebee should be signed as number 8. Doyle not fancy heat 15 tonight? Needed a 3-3 so they didn’t get any points! Batch rode very well today!

33 minutes ago, blue witch said:

Sam Bebee should be signed as number 8. Doyle not fancy heat 15 tonight? Needed a 3-3 so they didn’t get any points! Batch rode very well today!

They needed a 5-1 to claim a point

1 hour ago, blue witch said:

I disagree, if Hume missed a match & Beebee had to ride could cost Ipswich badly! He's only a NL second string & there's far stronger options out there!

24 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I disagree, if Hume missed a match & Beebee had to ride could cost Ipswich badly! He's only a NL second string & there's far stronger options out there!

Well at the moment Clouting is no 8,,,and Beebe made mincemeat of him in the junior meeting

Wow.... a piccy with a crowd in the background.  So it's not recent :D

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Ok we'll send clouting out there on his push bike. Bebee by far quicker than him

9 hours ago, 89buttons said:

They needed a 5-1 to claim a point

I know so why was King sent out to ride in heat 15. Should've been Doyle and Batch

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

9 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Well at the moment Clouting is no 8,,,and Beebe made mincemeat of him in the junior meeting

Official the declaration has Rowe as RS & Hume as No 8.

While a new number 8 may never get a ride, if Hume got injured in the play-off final, imagine having to debut Clouting it Beebee in the second leg at Belle Vue? Could be the difference between Witches winning the league or not!

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Official the declaration has Rowe as RS & Hume as No 8.

While a new number 8 may never get a ride, if Hume got injured in the play-off final, imagine having to debut Clouting it Beebee in the second leg at Belle Vue? Could be the difference between Witches winning the league or not!

Clouting was named as number 8 last night and in previous meetings 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Clouting was named as number 8 last night and in previous meetings 

Clouting was named as an 'old-style' No 8 because the team is using rider replacement. That's a different position to an RS No 8.

Nasty crash for Eric Riss today in Poland. Leg injury by the look of it. Ambulance on track. Hope not serious but holding his leg.

2 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Broken ankle for Riss confirmed 

Nooooooo