British Speedway Forum

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

I did check with the source before naming them and was given the ok, so it’s Tungate and Summers for Riss and Barker.  BSPA approval permitting. 

Always difficult being in the position of wanting to let people know but rightly respecting the source :t:

Hats off to Chris and the club for acting positively - it certainly won't be a case of wondering "what if" 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The one he’s just signed :D

It could be worth the admission money alone just to hear Kevin's introduction  :)

• Haha 1

Just now, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It could be worth the admission money alone just to hear Kevin's introduction  :)

lol indeed. Must say I’m surprised, but at the end of the day business is business. The club get a decent rider in and the rider has the opportunity to earn a few quid. 

• Like 1

As long as he keeps riding his bike  to the best of his ability it should be fine.

Edited by Bald Bloke

55 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I did check with the source before naming them and was given the ok, so it’s Tungate and Summers for Riss and Barker.  BSPA approval permitting. 

I didn't think Tungate was flavour of the month at Foxhall, but haps times have changed.

If Ipswich are getting rid of Riss and Barker,that will give them 10.93 pts to play with going by the August averages.

Don't know how they will assess Tungate and Summer's averages.Tungate was 7.61 in 2018 and Summers was 4.87 in 2019.That is on those averages 12.48.

Tungate is only wanting to ride as he has no fixtures abroad and wants to be race fit for the gp challenge.  
can’t ride foxhall and has a awful attitude 

13 minutes ago, tellboy said:

If Ipswich are getting rid of Riss and Barker,that will give them 10.93 pts to play with going by the August averages.

Don't know how they will assess Tungate and Summer's averages.Tungate was 7.61 in 2018 and Summers was 4.87 in 2019.That is on those averages 12.48.

Tungate finished on 6.59 in 2019 with Peterborough. 

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

And summers current champ average 6.21 would be converted instead of old prem average used I would think, if the conversion is still 1.5 that would make him 4.14

19 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Tungate is only wanting to ride as he has no fixtures abroad and wants to be race fit for the gp challenge.  
can’t ride foxhall and has a awful attitude 

Agree and disagree. Agree on attitude, but he rides Foxhall well. If he doesn’t like it, then he hid it well when riding for us. 

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

You are right,i stand corrected.Must admit it seemed like ages since he last rode here to be honest.

So going by the August averages Ipswich would have 10.93 to play with.Summers 4.87 and Tungate 6.59:t:come in at 11.46.Maybe they will convert Summers Championship average.