British Speedway Forum

29 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Tried this before and wouldn’t work , just tried it again and worked, thanks.

• Like 1

I'm seeing people on the dreaded "Facebook" social media chat thingy saying that they have checked with the stadium and paper tickets are available on the day, just not in advance.

Several people confirming it.

18 hours ago, topaz325 said:

How do I download them from the website .

Thank you.

To redress the balance I have had numerous problems downloading the tickets to the app. I contacted the customer service and they did it for me , so I now have the tickets in my app. Not ideal but anyone struggling I would suggest contacting customer service. Buying tickets and accessing them should not be so difficult. I Use See tickets a lot and they still post some tickets and have print at home options or send you an eticket as a pdf. This ticket system could seriously  have an adverse affect on the attendance at Cardiff

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Grachan said:

I'm seeing people on the dreaded "Facebook" social media chat thingy saying that they have checked with the stadium and paper tickets are available on the day, just not in advance.

Several people confirming it.

Tickets more expensive on the day

689256b6-3a15-4228-9951-d5a126a522fc.jpeg

Does anyone know how I buy tickets in a specific block rather than having to select a category and being allocated tickets at the opposite end of the stadium than desired? 

Aslef have announced a strike on Saturday August 13th affecting nine rail companies.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, pjplymouthdevil said:

Does anyone know how I buy tickets in a specific block rather than having to select a category and being allocated tickets at the opposite end of the stadium than desired? 

Use desktop site, not mobile. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, screm said:

Aslef have announced a strike on Saturday August 13th affecting nine rail companies.

Including Great Western and Cross Country which both serve Cardiff. Transport for Wales is not on strike. Start the car.

• Sad 1

As Martin Vaculik has broken his shoulder blade if he's not fit for Cardiff anyone know who will replace him.

9 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

As Martin Vaculik has broken his shoulder blade if he's not fit for Cardiff anyone know who will replace him.

Andžejs Ļebedevs will replace him

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tactical Joker said:

Including Great Western and Cross Country which both serve Cardiff. Transport for Wales is not on strike. Start the car.

What are ASLEF doing on strike, thought the drivers earn good money already, £40k+

17 minutes ago, speed29 said:

Andžejs Ļebedevs will replace him

But isn't Lebedevs injured too (Latvia certainly missed him tonight in the SoN)

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, hammer1969 said:

Bomber is the no.1 guest these days :D & as far as I know he will be there as part of the 20th celebrations being as he won one of them! :)