British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

1 hour ago, ScunnyDan said:

Welcome back Ryan, glad to have you back lad... can't imagine it would have been easy last year only doing NDL until Redcar called last month of the season.. quality around scunny, really happy with that one

Just read the first few words of your post, thought Douglas had signed, then I read the rest, oh well we live in hope.

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Just to cause an argument, why is Broc's ave only 5.5 then?

By well I don’t mean big just well

18 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

It depends who your reserves are & who your opposition have at reserve to determine whether it's better to have your strongest reserve at 6 or 7!

For example Newcastle Scunthorpe are better off putting Freeman Kinsley at 6 because he probably couldn't will not beat anybody & it gave Roynon Kennedy (or ???) easier rides to get more points.

But with Glasgow Sedgmen or Nowak should've been strong enough to beat opposition second strings, so makes sense to put them at 6 & have Bailey at 7 to beat opposition reserves!

You have answered my point with your point, hence my changes. lol B) 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OldtimerRay said:

Just read the first few words of your post, thought Douglas had signed, then I read the rest, oh well we live in hope.

From this week's Speedway Star it seems Ryan Douglas is seeking a midweek Championship team to compliment his Premiership and Polish 2nd Div fixtures!!;):party:

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

From this week's Speedway Star it seems Ryan Douglas is seeking a midweek Championship team to compliment his Premiership and Polish 2nd Div fixtures!!;):party:

Oxford it is then! ;):D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Wouldn't believe everything you read :t:

1 minute ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Wouldn't believe everything you read :t:

Should I not believe you then?;)

17 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Should I not believe you then?;)

I'm the seeker of truth and justice so everything I say is believable. Might not be true though :t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

How are you going to fit them all in or are you changing the rules for gains(cough, cough). That is King, S Worrall, Lawson & Douglas. Someone is hoping too much.:nono:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

How are you going to fit them all in or are you changing the rules for gains(cough, cough). That is King, S Worrall, Lawson & Douglas. Someone is hoping too much.:nono:

100 point limit for Poole ;):P

Seeing a tweet from Josh Auty saying he is actively looking for a team in 2022 takes him out of any scunny plans. 

3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I've never mentioned those 4 in any comment. In fact I think possibly only 2 will feature!!