British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

28 minutes ago, Normski said:

BRUM (2).jpg

Not sure if Edinburgh fans should be worried about this after confirming Paco as their third heat leader...

33 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Not sure if Edinburgh fans should be worried about this after confirming Paco as their third heat leader...

No sure what he scored at Berwick has to do with this.

On 2/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, crescent girl said:

Star is giving Berwick good coverage of late.    All we need now is the seasonal review.

I have to say I find the season reviews poor. Its old hat and a bit boring at times, but just an opinion

21 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Sad news remember him well from his Coatbridge and Berwick days nice guy to talk too.RIP.

I remember him running down the home straight at Glasgow in early 2000s to have a right pop at Pepe I believe it may have been… someone correct me if I’m wrong! Certainly lifted the atmosphere that afternoon!  
RIP to Alistair and Condolences to all the family. 

14 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

I remember him running down the home straight at Glasgow in early 2000s to have a right pop at Pepe I believe it may have been… someone correct me if I’m wrong! Certainly lifted the atmosphere that afternoon!  
RIP to Alistair and Condolences to all the family. 

Think your right think Pepe had a coming together with Ross coming out of the 4th bend when he was aTiger.

38 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think your right think Pepe had a coming together with Ross coming out of the 4th bend when he was aTiger.

More of a wipeout along the home straight as I remember. Yeah Mr Brady senior wasn't happy that day. Sad news his passing

Edited by Jaizer
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

More of a wipeout along the home straight as I remember. Yeah Mr Brady senior wasn't happy that day. Sad news his passing

Agree,It was more along the home strait.

On 2/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, crescent girl said:

Star is giving Berwick good coverage of late.    All we need now is the seasonal review.

At last the Bandits 2021 season review is in this week's Speedway Star

Out Thursday 10 March.

We will be seeing Santa on our opening league meeting.

Jye signs for Belle Vue again.

On 3/12/2022 at 9:09 PM, Bandit59 said:

Jye signs for Belle Vue again.

Second string in the Prem & reserve in the Champ. Bandits seem to have made a more shrewd signing than the Aces!

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2022 at 7:33 PM, szkocjasid said:

Second string in the Prem & reserve in the Champ. Bandits seem to have made a more shrewd signing than the Aces!

Wasn't Jye no1 at some stage last year so there is the benefits of "strength in depth" teams. (Workington 2018 & Peterborough 2021)