British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

Looks like the top 5 are done in the league, leaving 1 place between Berwick, Edinburgh, Oxford.Scunthorpe IMHO

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Looks like the top 5 are done in the league, leaving 1 place between Berwick, Edinburgh, Oxford.Scunthorpe IMHO

Berwick still got some tough Home fixtures still to come, it’s going to be tight for the 6th place.

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Berwick still got some tough Home fixtures still to come, it’s going to be tight for the 6th place.

need to pick up some away points to stand any chance plus halt the run of home defeats

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Think you are about right there although I can’t see Oxford finishing in the top six.

5 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Can't see Oxford or Scunthorpe pulling off a top six and I think Edinburgh have the easier fixtures left.

But if all the Bandits start pulling together on the same night they could prove me wrong.

Ace Pijper has won todays 4th round of the British Youth Championships held at Belle Vue this afternoon.

• Like 7

Leon Flint now back racing in Sweden after signing on again for Valsarna.

21 hours ago, cinderfella said:

Can't see Oxford or Scunthorpe pulling off a top six and I think Edinburgh have the easier fixtures left.

But if all the Bandits start pulling together on the same night they could prove me wrong.

Scunthorpe great home record another 3 points today.

On 6/2/2022 at 6:15 PM, Bandit59 said:

Make that Edinburgh, Oxford, Scunthorpe.

2 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Make that Edinburgh, Oxford, Scunthorpe.

A season that looked promising now looks dead and buried, and Poole have yet to come up 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shadders said:

A season that looked promising now looks dead and buried, and Poole have yet to come up 

Hmm, I'm sure you'll beat us. I'd be happy with 42 points! 

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hmm, I'm sure you'll beat us. I'd be happy with 42 points! 

Give over! Kemp is gonna have an absolute field day at reserve! If you don’t put 50 past us with Kemp and the damage your top 3 will do alone then I’ll be very surprised! 

15 minutes ago, Shadders said:

So true sadly 

18 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Give over! Kemp is gonna have an absolute field day at reserve! If you don’t put 50 past us with Kemp and the damage your top 3 will do alone then I’ll be very surprised! 

I am sure I read Jye is coming back on Monday? So am assuming you'll have a full team when we are there? Whenever that is as I only look at the fixture list a week at a time! 

17 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I am sure I read Jye is coming back on Monday? So am assuming you'll have a full team when we are there? Whenever that is as I only look at the fixture list a week at a time! 

9th July

• Thanks 1