British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

:party: 

Sweet Poole Pirates da da daaaa good times never seemed so good so good so good 

:party:

Well that’s me just in the door, time for bed! Congrats to Poole once again :t:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to Poole

I'm made up for Danny (King that is :)) - great to see him as a winner - you deserve it fella :t:

• Like 3

And so my journey home begins as the 2021 season comes to a close. And wot a memorable season it's been, being at the SON & Team GB Gold & the mighty PIRATES doing the DOUBLE! 

Congratulations to all on board the Pirate Ship :cheers:

• Like 1

What a night , congratulations to Poole, far too strong for us, fully deserved to win the championship, loved the lights in the stand and the singing of sweet caroline and yes us Glasgow fans joined in. Found the Poole supporters very gracious to us in our  defeat, we enjoyed some celebrations in the bar afterwards, Poole fans are the second best fans in the league after us

• Like 7

Poole pirates 2021 league and ko Cup winners, doesn't get any better than that :drink::party:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

What a night , congratulations to Poole, far too strong for us, fully deserved to win the championship, loved the lights in the stand and the singing of sweet caroline and yes us Glasgow fans joined in. Found the Poole supporters very gracious to us in our  defeat, we enjoyed some celebrations in the bar afterwards, Poole fans are the second best fans in the league after us

Second best wots that all about? :D

But seriously, thank you for your kind words. Glasgow fans fair play to u all. It takes 2 to make a final and u certainly played ur part both on and off the track. 

Bring on 2022 and let battle commence again :t:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

You were saying, d*ck :party:

Never said that once…. Very odd 

Poole MX pirates win the who cares trophy look forward to reading all the press on this one  :D

2 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Never said that once…. Very odd 

Poole MX pirates win the who cares trophy look forward to reading all the press on this one  :D

Was on the TV this morning BBC news

CHAMPIONS :party:

• Like 1

I sit in line with the start and it looked to me like Cook got second in heat 13. Only just though so can see why ref called it that way.

No doubt about the next heat!  Great night of speedway. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neila said:

Oh dear poor Tigger's another fortune spent/running at a loss and still no trophy . Congrats to Poole

Sad comment,at least the Tigers pay their riders( whatever the cost) a lot of Teams (including your own )never paid what they negotiated with their riders.Good set up at Glasgow and a lot of jealousy from some quarters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cerro said:

Well that’s me just in the door, time for bed! Congrats to Poole once again :t:

Thanks Cerro  I would like to say what a credit not only to Glasgow Speedway but to the sport  the Tigers fan are.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Cookiefan said:

Thanks Cookiefan  it was lovely to see you and the Tigers fans who made their voices heard you all are a credit to the sport.

• Like 2