British Speedway Forum

On 8/29/2022 at 2:47 PM, lisa-colette said:

They can if they want, we seem to do better with Steve at no1 anyway and shame to split up Danny and Ben's partnership. :D

Don't need to split up a partnership that works well, could ride together at 1&2 or 3&4

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 2:57 PM, Skidder1 said:

I was of the understanding that in such circumstances the 3rd decimal point was taken into account, hence putting Danny King at number 1. Unless of course the BSPL have got it wrong - God forbid!!?

On 8/29/2022 at 3:11 PM, lewy said:

Poole cheating again 

Poole Speedway don't produce the averages for the league, if a mistake has been made - not Poole's fault!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Don't need to split up a partnership that works well, could ride together at 1&2 or 3&4

Yeah, but I don't think they'll move Drew from no2.

8 hours ago, CitizenTyler said:

Looks like they’ve updated it now:

County Crest All Stars: 1 Jack Holder; 2 Frederik Jakobsen; 3 Paul Starke; 4 Richard Lawson; 5 Scott Nicholls; 6 Kyle Newman; 7 Ben Cook TM: Mark Loram & Karen Tracey
Meridian Lifts Heroes: 1 Jason Doyle; 2 Danny King (c); 3 Chris Harris; 4 Hans Andersen; 5 Brady Kurtz; 6 Dillon Ruml; 7 Zach Cook TM: Gary Havelock & Sean Wilkinson

Considering all the riders that have ridden for Middlo that line up is rubbish 

Phillipsr I sympathise with Middlo… in the last 48 hrs he lost Douglas, Masters, S.Worrall and Howarth…. As well as losing Chris Holder the week before..

poor guy is cursed.

get well soon guys, I know how disappointed you all are not to be there tomorrow.

Edited by MMX Events
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Considering all the riders that have ridden for Middlo that line up is rubbish 

A lot don't ride anymore, Rickardson,Adams, Havelock to name a few, plus none of the Poles are available 

Off subject don’t know if it’s been mentioned but how come we have Plymouth in the play offs when they still have a match to ride vs Glasgow at home 

Just now, PTW said:

Off subject don’t know if it’s been mentioned but how come we have Plymouth in the play offs when they still have a match to ride vs Glasgow at home 

Perhaps because there are no plans to race it before the cut-off deadline

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

Perhaps because there are no plans to race it before the cut-off deadline

Thanks arnie 

Steve still not back for Wolves tomorrow so not looking good for Weds 7th, but you never know. But we need a guest sorted before Plymouth take them all! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Steve still not back for Wolves tomorrow so not looking good for Weds 7th, but you never know. But we need a guest sorted before Plymouth take them all! 

Scotty is down tonight?!

7 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Scotty is down tonight?!

Hopefully ask him. Now Redcar in the playoffs Scott best one available within the extra 5%. Plus he owes us for not winning in '99 ;)

45 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hopefully ask him. Now Redcar in the playoffs Scott best one available within the extra 5%. Plus he owes us for not winning in '99 ;)

Are you sure? I thought you meant an adequate guest! Can't we have Klindt in the interests of speedway!  I realise he about 2 points too high an average but as its us i am sure he could be accomodated! What is the conversion rate these days?

Edited by foreverblue