British Speedway Forum

56 minutes ago, Shaleshifter said:

Coventry, have some of the worst fans in speedway. Gloating when they win and bad mouthing when they loose 

Who exactly reacted happly to the demise of the Bees ?

You really are a sad person if that's what you want to happen. It also makes you know different from the so called Poole fans you alleged were gloating when Brandon closed.

Who’s trying to be better? Poole fans were happy to dish it out but whinge when it comes back there way.. 

The first sentence is just amazing when you consider what thread we are on!! 

42 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Who’s trying to be better? Poole fans were happy to dish it out but whinge when it comes back there way.. 

The first sentence is just amazing when you consider what thread we are on!! 

Dish what out exactly?

Seeing as you are posting on here atm, I do hope the poor Scunthorpe fans are getting a well earned break from your posts on their thread :t:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Dish what out exactly?

Seeing as you are posting on here atm, I do hope the poor Scunthorpe fans are getting a well earned break from your posts on their thread :t:

If only the forum could get a break from you!!! 

Can't  believe how this so called banter goes on and on. I know 99% of fan's gloat when they win, and moan about something when they lose, so suppose one way or another over the last 10 year's or so Poole had more to gloat about that anyone, same as all sports really, imagine the likes of Liverpool and Man City have done a lot of gloating over the last 10 years or so. But do any and I mean any real speedway fans want to see the demise of any club? 

Just seems to me to be a throw over from the social media age, just chuck nasty rubbish out and see what happens, not for me, but some get a thrill I suppose. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

If only the forum could get a break from you!!! 

Haha, if I bother you that much maybe don't go on the Poole thread! lol. In the past few weeks I have really only been on the Poole and BV threads, plently of threads left for you to vacant to where I am not. :t:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

We can only hope you read it first. 

He was probably drawn to it by the first 3 letters of its spelling!!:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just can not believe the way some people go on. Would they be so brave and say the same things if they were in the same room.

Every person who support any team in any sport will crow when they win. Natural I would think.

Poole who have a very loyal supporter base have been going since 1948. They have had their hard times as well as successful times. 

They are now one of a handful of teams in the South. Thankfully Plymouth are going from strength to strength thanks to hard work and providing an attractive product. Think of the all the  flack they have taken about the size of the track.

Oxford are back thank goodness and I hope they are successful. I am sure they will.

Gone are Trelawny, Exeter, Weymouth, Somerset, Newport, Swindon, Reading, Eastbourne plus all the London cubs Hackney, Wimbledon, Rye House, and Lakeside.

Speedway is the most important thing to survive in the South. Therefore rejoice that Poole are still there

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sherborne Green said:

Just can not believe the way some people go on. Would they be so brave and say the same things if they were in the same room.

Every person who support any team in any sport will crow when they win. Natural I would think.

Poole who have a very loyal supporter base have been going since 1948. They have had their hard times as well as successful times. 

They are now one of a handful of teams in the South. Thankfully Plymouth are going from strength to strength thanks to hard work and providing an attractive product. Think of the all the  flack they have taken about the size of the track.

Oxford are back thank goodness and I hope they are successful. I am sure they will.

Gone are Trelawny, Exeter, Weymouth, Somerset, Newport, Swindon, Reading, Eastbourne plus all the London cubs Hackney, Wimbledon, Rye House, and Lakeside.

Speedway is the most important thing to survive in the South. Therefore rejoice that Poole are still there

Eastbourne back in 2023 fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gazzac said:

Can't  believe how this so called banter goes on and on. I know 99% of fan's gloat when they win, and moan about something when they lose, so suppose one way or another over the last 10 year's or so Poole had more to gloat about that anyone, same as all sports really, imagine the likes of Liverpool and Man City have done a lot of gloating over the last 10 years or so. But do any and I mean any real speedway fans want to see the demise of any club? 

Just seems to me to be a throw over from the social media age, just chuck nasty rubbish out and see what happens, not for me, but some get a thrill I suppose. 

Again its not about wanting but caring if it did.. not even a tiny bit id sleep soundly in My bed that night!! As i said earlier its what there fans have earned and they (the fans wont be a loss) 

have just returned from a mornings fishing in poole harbour,wrong time of year knew wouldnt be any good,3 of us not one bite all morning,but lovely weather like i say not  ONE bite,which is totally the opposite to what happens on this thread easiest possible fishing,bite after bite.3 or 4 idiots post garbage posts and 5or6 genuine poole supporters who are the most frequent posters on here always plough in with responses,please poole fans however strong the temptation never respond,they will leave then in search of easier more gullable prey,be like the real live fish DONT BITE.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sherborne Green said:

You missed out Canterbury, Romford, Walthamstow, Harringay, New Cross, Crayford and West Ham! In all probability I have also missed some!

Lea Bridge and Stamford Bridge came to mind before I hit submit!

Edited by Chris116

2 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

You missed out Canterbury, Romford, Walthamstow, Harringay, New Cross, Crawford and West Ham! In all probability I have also missed some!

Lea Bridge and Stamford Bridge came to mind before I hit submit!

Sorry only mentioned the tracks I went to but yes I did go to Canterbury.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

have just returned from a mornings fishing in poole harbour,wrong time of year knew wouldnt be any good,3 of us not one bite all morning,but lovely weather like i say not  ONE bite,which is totally the opposite to what happens on this thread easiest possible fishing,bite after bite.3 or 4 idiots post garbage posts and 5or6 genuine poole supporters who are the most frequent posters on here always plough in with responses,please poole fans however strong the temptation never respond,they will leave then in search of easier more gullable prey,be like the real live fish DONT BITE.

Very true! But I am sure some of them will still hang around like a bad smell ;)

3 hours ago, poole keith said:

Trouble is Paul fans are the most gullible and one eyed people in the UK so can't help themselves.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Trouble is Paul fans are the most gullible and one eyed people in the UK so can't help themselves.

And there victim mentality as well they love to believe everyone is picking on them unfairly when really its just people giving back what they dish out.