British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Heedthebaw said:

Or even 8.62

These averages are very top secret pleased Berwick never raced against Eastbourne and we know ours lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

SpeedwayGB need to release a final 2021 GSA's list at this point.

They needed to do it at least a week ago tbh!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

SpeedwayGB need to release a final 2021 GSA's list at this point.

An algorithm hasn't been worked out yet to handle such a complex calculation and it would be more complex than cracking the enigma code!!!!  :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

An algorithm hasn't been worked out yet to handle such a complex calculation and it would be more complex than cracking the enigma code!!!!  :rolleyes:

I think NASA are having a go, but don't hold out any hope.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

They needed to do it at least a week ago tbh!

Probably on 7th December - one of the few things left to agree at the AGM.

2 hours ago, gazzac said:

I think NASA are having a go, but don't hold out any hope.

So that's why they launched that rocket today! :rofl:

31 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Probably on 7th December - one of the few things left to agree at the AGM.

I don't see how they can wait till 7th Dec to agree on averages & some teams will be complete by then

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't see how they can wait till 7th Dec to agree on averages & some teams will be complete by then

You have to assume the promoters have them so why not just publish them? Mr Barrie seems to be in the know about these things makes it even more probable

Just now, Jaizer said:

You have to assume the promoters have them so why not just publish them? Mr Barrie seems to be in the know about these things makes it even more probable

Could not agree more

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

But why do we need to know, still be a rumour game as to who may be going where.

Next u would want the promoters to declare immediately all the riders they av actually signed. 

Guess u opened ur Xmas prezzies a month before Xmas day just coz ur folks knew wot they were.

Ding a ling a ling :rofl:

2 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

But why do we need to know, still be a rumour game as to who may be going where.

Next u would want the promoters to declare immediately all the riders they av actually signed. 

Guess u opened ur Xmas prezzies a month before Xmas day just coz ur folks knew wot they were.

Wow, just wow. All I've got to say to that

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Wow, just wow. All I've got to say to that

My answer was about average minus 2.5% coz  I'm a daft old sausage! 

Me sheets are not green though :nono:

:rofl:

46 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I'm sure all the promoters have them but don't want to share with the paying public just yet! To me it shouldn't be that hard to finalise, if they can sort all the team averages etc surely they have time to finalise the final averages and publish them, removing all Eastbourne fixtures from none Eastie riders averages. With my Poole hat on that will effect Danny & Cook from the first meeting of the season and Steve if he is coming back.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Knowing the averages allows fans to make educated guesses on who will be in teams, not knowing the averages makes it less fun as you don't know if your "dream team" is legal!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 5