No thanks, surely he's retired by now? :P:drink:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Loan fees are on a set scale in line with the riders average

Basso is an assessed 4 so the fee will be a few hundred quid 

He's a 5 actually not a 4. Giving away the Ippo budget are you? lol

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

No thanks, surely he's retired by now? :P:drink:

Still riding in Ekstraliga last season averaging 5.8 (Chris Holder averaged 6.48)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He's a 5 actually not a 4. Giving away the Ippo budget are you? lol

A 4 in the big boys league.......;)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

A 4 in the big boys league.......;)

But not on a Championship thread. We'll stick with 5, sounds better :D

52 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

But not on a Championship thread. We'll stick with 5, sounds better :D

Poole have so many threads I think they could enter The Great British Sewing Bee

You're slipping - thought you would be claiming his 'real' average of 5.71.... (although of course thats a true conversion of just 3.8 ;))

43 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Poole have so many threads I think they could enter The Great British Sewing Bee

You're slipping - thought you would be claiming his 'real' average of 5.71.... (although of course thats a true conversion of just 3.8 ;))

:D

There you go then, Basso on an almost 6 point average, much better! B)

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

:D

There you go then, Basso on an almost 6 point average, much better! B)

Almost halfway to being unbeatable :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

On 12/15/2021 at 8:53 PM, Jaizer said:

Pretty rotten for fans of northern clubs, hardly be more southern!! Always felt these things should be held at neutral venues personally. Sheffield was ideal, pretty central for most clubs and guaranteed good racetrack

Karen from Poole isn't complaining.:rofl:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I went to London this afternoon. Left at 12.30 pm, did the business, and drove back to Poole arriving at 5.30. Amazing this place Poole. So close to London the the back of nowhere. :P

As others have said, Basso is a Poole asset and Matt wants paying. Guess he is the equivalent of Verstappen a couple of years ago so the fee needs to be around £50,000 minimum. This Faccenna chap has deep pockets so let’s hope he doesn’t have short arms.  Poach a rider, pay the fee.   

You went to London? My condolences. 

• Haha 1

In readiness for the Poole track shop opening tomorrow (9am to 4pm) its great to see promotional photos of the newly stocked merchandise on the club website featuring Danny King and Steve Worrall!!;)

13 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

2 free entries to the Stock Cars at Lynn with food thrown in for each from Busters burger stall  should surfice as payment then 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

In readiness for the Poole track shop opening tomorrow (9am to 4pm) its great to see promotional photos of the newly stocked merchandise on the club website featuring Danny King and Steve Worrall!!;)

Would be nice if the club announced the guys to the fans ;). Not panicking but it is dragging on. Even a couple of riders named would be something.

With the first 6 near enough known. At this stage I am more intrigued by our number 7. Will it be Mulford or Ablitt  or someone totally off the radar. Can't see it as need a 2 pointer who has at least shown some promise.

I see Ablitt is named in the B.Vue NDL 7 on teams announced. Mulford is the one who really intrigues me as KL must have seen something in him to announce him as their number 8 and an 8.32 N/L GSA in his first real season was well above Ablitt (born same month & year). like all riders they didn't ride 2020 but in 2019 as a 15 year old Mulford achieved 8.33 incl bonus points in 2 matches for Kent in the NDL.

I know I love to delve into the stats but difficult to ignore what he did in those 2 matches plus his first real season for Kent in 2021 in both NDL and Champ. Could he be another Anders Rowe type ?? Guessing of course as haven't seen him ride but could pick a lot worse for just over 2 points.

49 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Would be nice if the club announced the guys to the fans ;). Not panicking but it is dragging on. Even a couple of riders named would be something.

With the first 6 near enough known. At this stage I am more intrigued by our number 7. Will it be Mulford or Ablitt  or someone totally off the radar. Can't see it as need a 2 pointer who has at least shown some promise.

I see Ablitt is named in the B.Vue NDL 7 on teams announced. Mulford is the one who really intrigues me as KL must have seen something in him to announce him as their number 8 and an 8.32 N/L GSA in his first real season was well above Ablitt (born same month & year). like all riders they didn't ride 2020 but in 2019 as a 15 year old Mulford achieved 8.33 incl bonus points in 2 matches for Kent in the NDL.

I know I love to delve into the stats but difficult to ignore what he did in those 2 matches plus his first real season for Kent in 2021 in both NDL and Champ. Could he be another Anders Rowe type ?? Guessing of course as haven't seen him ride but could pick a lot worse for just over 2 points.

if they got merchandise with danny and stevie there is two for a starter :t:

• Like 1