British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BartoszZmarzlikFan

2022 PREMIERSHIP Predict the finishing order

You think Palin is weaker than Thomas?

As a general point IF Belle Vue finish with Bewley & Thompson then they are the main challengers to Sheffield. 

12 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

You think Palin is weaker than Thomas?

As a general point IF Belle Vue finish with Bewley & Thompson then they are the main challengers to Sheffield. 

Palin was certainly the weakest Prem RS last year & if you look at his average away from Scunthorpe, it's far below Thomas.

As a Wolves supporter feel a bit underwhelmed by our side this year,perhaps CVS and Adams have shown a tad to much loyalty to our top 5(but that's what they always do)for a realistic title challenge,so can only see a play off top four at best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Palin was certainly the weakest Prem RS last year & if you look at his average away from Scunthorpe, it's far below Thomas.

As a Lynn fan I hope you are right but I expect Palin to kick on in both leagues this year and having years experience on the Prem tracks should stand him in good stead.

Alo did Palin spend a bit of time in Scunny's top five while Jack was at reserve all season for Brum? Could be wrong.

17 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Got fed up waiting for Belle Vue to complete their team so I could compare all the teams:

Strongest number 1: Jason Doyle (Ips)

Weakest number 1: Michael P Toft (Pet)

Strongest number 2: Richard Lawson (KL)

Weakest number 2: Ulrich Ostergaard (Pet)

Strongest number 3: Craig Cook (She)

Weakest number 3: Troy Batchelor (Ips)

Strongest number 4: Chris Harris (Pet)

Weakest number 4: Erik Riss (Ips)

Strongest number 5: Steve Worrall (Wol)

Weakest number 5: Cameron Heeps (Ips)

Strongest number 6: Richie Worrall (KL)

Weakest number 6s:

Drew Kemp or Leon Flint (Wol)

Strongest number 7: Tom Brennan (BV)

Weakest number 7: Jordan Palin (Pet)

Strongest number 8: Danyon Hume (Ips)

Weakest number 8: Jake Mulford (KL)

Ellis over Lawson 

Muselak over Harris 

2 hours ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

As a Wolves supporter feel a bit underwhelmed by our side this year,perhaps CVS and Adams have shown a tad to much loyalty to our top 5(but that's what they always do)for a realistic title challenge,so can only see a play off top four at best.

Oh wolves will be there or close they always are CVS and Adams are a class management set up. 

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

As a Lynn fan I hope you are right but I expect Palin to kick on in both leagues this year and having years experience on the Prem tracks should stand him in good stead.

Also did Palin spend a bit of time in Scunny's top five while Jack was at reserve all season for Brum? Could be wrong.

According to http://www.gbspeedway.com/2021/riderperf.php?mc1=x&mc2=x&mc3=pf&mc4=x&rider=Jordan Palin&league=B&sort=date&comp=All&club=Scunthorpe Scorpions&reload=Y#mobile_stats

Palin rode 19 matches at reserve & 2 in the top 5. Thomas rode all matches at reserve.

I do feel there isn't a lot between all the RS's but someone has to be the best & someone else the worst!

6 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Ellis over Lawson 

Muselak over Harris 

In Poland I'd agree Musielak over Harris, in the UK not so sure.

Looking at his Scunthorpe form you could argue Ellis overachieved at Sheffield, can he be as strong again?

7 hours ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

It should be easy to challenge for the title, as a team only has to finish 4th out of 6! Heck a team spending all year in 5th could argue they are still challenging for the play-offs / title!

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

In Poland I'd agree Musielak over Harris, in the UK not so sure.

Looking at his Scunthorpe form you could argue Ellis overachieved at Sheffield, can he be as strong again?

I dont think Scunny really suited Ellis i think hes ahead of Lawson especially at Premiership tracks  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Alo did Palin spend a bit of time in Scunny's top five while Jack was at reserve all season for Brum? Could be wrong.

21 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Everything was new to Palin last year including most of the tracks, the second year is usually the one in which you see real improvement and I and a lot of others expect him to show it.

He learned a hell of a lot last year, the fact that he rides for the same teams again is a big clue as well.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2022 at 7:14 PM, szkocjasid said:

Got fed up waiting for Belle Vue to complete their team so I could compare all the teams:

Strongest number 1: Jason Doyle (Ips)

Weakest number 1: Michael P Toft (Pet)

Strongest number 2: Richard Lawson (KL)

Weakest number 2: Ulrich Ostergaard (Pet)

Strongest number 3: Craig Cook (She)

Weakest number 3: Troy Batchelor (Ips)

Strongest number 4: Chris Harris (Pet)

Weakest number 4: Erik Riss (Ips)

Strongest number 5: Steve Worrall (Wol)

Weakest number 5: Cameron Heeps (Ips)

Strongest number 6: Richie Worrall (KL)

Weakest number 6s:

Drew Kemp or Leon Flint (Wol)

Strongest number 7: Tom Brennan (BV)

Weakest number 7: Jordan Palin (Pet)

Strongest number 8: Danyon Hume (Ips)

Weakest number 8: Jake Mulford (KL)

Fricke finished higher than Doyle in last years final GP table.

11 hours ago, phillipsr said:

I dont think Scunny really suited Ellis i think hes ahead of Lawson especially at Premiership tracks  

If he was pulled up on his rolling,i don't think he would be.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Fricke finished higher than Doyle in last years final GP table.

But in Poland 

Doyle 9, Fricke 7.25

In Sweden

Doyle 9.44, Fricke 8.68

But 2022 could be the year Fricke replaces Doyle as the top Aussie

Impossible to say until Ace's are complete, but I can't see them being a strong as Sheffield regardless.  I like the look of Ipswich.  Not sure on Kings Lynn, depends what Kildemand is like.  Wolves & Peterborough are underwhelming, but hoping a year at Monmore does Kemp some good.

Fricke to top the Premiership averages.